• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

3 New Favorites: Grothe, Randolph and Williams

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

I am so excited about the youth on this team that I have to temper my own expectations for these guys.

I'll let you guys gush more about Grothe, its enough to say that he is a QB. Its been a long time since we had one of those. He has touch and he has arm strength and most importantly he knows how to win.

Playmaker! Great hands!

FQXIVUTGGUBGMXJ.20051122190349.jpg

Ean Randolph

# 80

Wide Receiver - WR

Height:      5-9        Weight:      175

Redshirt Freshman

________________________________________________________________________________

This guy reminded me of Otis Dixon. I love the tough way he ran the ball.

VYFUVYHSIYAYSBC.20051122190108.jpg

Benjamin Williams

# 30

Running Back - RB

Height:      5-7        Weight:      190

Sophomore

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Walt Smith looked decent as well.  And Dorsey wasn't bad either, but his yardage came against a very tired MSU team in the 4th.

If we can stop with our trend of being the most penalized team in football, we could be at least ok.  We surely know how to shoot our own feet with the best of them.  

Very excited about seeing Matt out there.

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

I think right now my favority player to watch is Marcus Edwards.  I was impressed with him last year and was again yesterday.  When he's on the field, he gets open.  When they throw the ball to him, he catches it.  He just seems to be a go to type of receiver when you need a big play ie. a 47 yard touchdown pass.  He isn't as flashy as Ean but I like to watch him play.

Eric

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823
  • Days Won:  0

I think right now my favority player to watch is Marcus Edwards.  I was impressed with him last year and was again yesterday.  When he's on the field, he gets open.  When they throw the ball to him, he catches it.  He just seems to be a go to type of receiver when you need a big play ie. a 47 yard touchdown pass.  He isn't as flashy as Ean but I like to watch him play.

Eric

I agree Marcus Edwards is the man. He made a great catch at Syracuse last year. He runs disciplined routes and is not affraid to layout for the ball.