• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Oracle: Mum can't be Leavitt's only word

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

talk about putting more pressure on the kids to perform

this type of bad press beging of season and school year is horrible

circling the wagons would be a remedy if the indians were attacking us

there will be coaches,administrators and players leaking stuff to press.

wouldnt leavit control info being released? of course.

the sooner leavitt comes to his senses the better

right now he is not in control of information(he thinks he is)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545
  • Days Won:  0

I was ticked off when I got on campus today and picked up the oracle.  This has nothing to do with them going off on Leavitt but this is the kind of stuff they always seem to write.  Leavitt is not required to tell the media anything.  I wonder if anyone from any media outlet has thought maybe USF is in the process of handling the suspension lengths and will release it when everything is done.  The Oracle has had plenty of articles bashing coaches, and others in the athletic department before.  There was also an article last year from one of the writers saying how great Penn State is and wishes he went there.  The only reason that I even still read the oracle is for something to do during class but I am getting tired of all the bashing.  I can take a little bashing when warranted but when that is all that is written is is ridiculous.  I would start writing for them but I think I would probably be to positive towards the Bulls.  Hopefully they get better once the season starts.