• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

jeter looks like

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Hes a solid player, who is "clutch". THeres no doubting that. But to claim hes a first ballot hall-of-famer is crazy. A-rod is one of the worst clutch hitters in the game right now, are you going to tell me he isnt a hall-of-famer?

- you are 18 so i understand you dont know the difference between a hall of fame player  and a greased pig.

have you ever seen a mlb game? tampa tarpons dont count

you clearly dont have a sense of history  vis a vi yankees,shortstop position, and world chaionships

you dont understand the respect jeter commands form guys that play the game

if you are a career .314 hitter chances are you will be a first   ballot Hof even if your name is rizzo

lsoing teams like the royals dont havemany all of famers rizzo.hall of famers usually come form winning teams expecially first ballot hofers rizzo

jeter will be a first ballot hall of famer and there isnt a doubt.he carries himself the yankee way.

arod will be a first ballot hof because of his career numbers but he couldnt carry jeter jock in new york.the yankee lockerroom belongs to jeter

i hope you appreciate this education

hm- i  was at shea many times in 69 and in playoff games in early 70's when pete rose and harrelson got in fight.  i was there when mets beat reds to clinch it.

i saw so many great feats at shea