• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

first pick in nfl draft

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

You can post the same thing ten times but I still say his agent talked with the GM and Archie never did  so Marty never lied.  To play the race card is just assinine!  I know you are just trying to get the goat of some of the posters on this board and I usually dont say anything but this time is by far the most ridiculous.  I guess in your mind Ruth Ginsberg is a racist? Then again it would be easier for you to list who you DON'T think is a racist ???

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

ginsberg rejecting  appeal did surprise me

archie said he  spoke to aj face to face.

marty said no one told AJ not to draft ELI

two people  told aj not to draft eli

because  archie or agent didn't speak to marty you don't think that is  a lie?

ginsberg rejecting  appeal did surprise me

archie said he  spoke to aj face to face.

marty said no one told AJ not to draft ELI

two people  told aj not to draft eli

because  archie or agent didn't speak to marty you don't think that is  a lie?

You are the lawyer, you should know better then anyone on this board that it is hearsay?  Are you hung over this morning?  Archie Manning was on ESPN last night saying he was very disappointed that the GM released what the agent told him.  If Marty knew then he was being respectful to Eli, what in the hell is your point? Are you mad because Marty protected Eli when he shouldnt have? You are mixed up this morning more then usual.

i heard and saw archie manning say  when i posted.

hearsay makes evidence admissible sometimes but marty still lied.Marty is trying to look like a players coach  but he looks like a fool.

i fyou beleive marty and gm don't speak than I guess your theory that he didn't lie might be somewhat plausable

marty denied anyone told anyone in sd org. that ELI didn't want to be draft by SD.

i am very happy today actually

• Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502

Archie took too many hits to the head wearing those leather helmets.   ;D

hardy laugh from the left coast

the wife/mother must be embarrassed by all this

i heard and saw archie manning say  when i posted.

hearsay makes evidence admissible sometimes but marty still lied.Marty is trying to look like a players coach  but he looks like a fool.

i fyou beleive marty and gm don't speak than I guess your theory that he didn't lie might be somewhat plausable

marty denied anyone told anyone in sd org. that ELI didn't want to be draft by SD.

i am very happy today actually

I still am looking for your angle? What is it that bothers you about Marty? If Archie did tell him, he also would have told him to keep it quiet, so are you mad that Marty did not Bury Eli? Are you angry just cuz you like to stir stuff up? BTW Bonds and OJ are both liers and you defend them to the grave? Please shed some light.

I saw  marty lie.

i wonder how someone can look into the camera and just lie.He lost his players years ago .

i don't really have any animosity towards  marty S.

you suspect oj and bonds are lying

there is a difference

is this enough light

I saw  marty lie.

i wonder how someone can look into the camera and just lie.He lost his players years ago .

i don't really have any animosity towards  marty S.

you suspect oj and bonds are lying

there is a difference

is this enough light

Not enough light.  I have done a little digging and see that Archie did indeed talk with Marty and asked him to keep quiet about it and Marty agreed to.  So Marty had no choice but to lie, if he dsaid he did talk with Archie then he lied to Archie by saying he would keep quiet and if he lied to the cameras he lied to the world.  Which is right? Why the hardon for Marty who has always been a standup guy?  

Spanos, according to Mortensen, met with Archie Manning and asked him to visit with Chargers coach Marty Schottenheimer. But despite the visit this week, the former NFL quarterback remains convinced that San Diego is not a good fit for Eli -- although the Manning family did not want their feelings to be made public, according to Mortensen.

Archie Manning told the New York Daily News on Wednesday night that he was aware that the Chargers had decided to discuss the matter publicly.

"My understanding is the Chargers have said that. I'm not going to comment on it tonight," Manning told the newspaper. "I've got to huddle with Eli and Tom and see where we are on this thing. The only thing I'll say is I never talked to the Chargers about the Giants. I was asked to come to San Diego and see them."

Condon backed up Archie Manning's claim Thursday, saying he never apprised Chargers officials that Eli Manning wanted to be traded to the Giants. Instead, Condon insisted, he only noted the desires of the Manning family that the Chargers not choose Eli.

4089369b-00163-01523-400cbb49

i was watching when it all went down.I don't have to dig.This happened before my eyes.

they are all spinning now.

why would I a viewer or fan ever listen to a word  marty S ever uttered? i wouldn't.

a stand up guy?

the redskins,chiefs and chargers would disagree.and he isn't a good coach.

he jettisons all veterans were ever he goes.