• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bonds should retire

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

Bonds team stinks this year. They are going nowhere and if he is the most dominant team player ever his team would be winning.  Jason Shmidt who is the Giants best pitcher got rocked last night.  He has nothing like the rest of the bums on that team.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Giants are aweful, and that is gonna help Barry get very few at bats... 0-1 last night... he may not even get to 300 at bats.  Keep walking... keep walking...  haha.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

as long as giants sell out where ever he goes,bonds won't retire.

people travel from all over world to see the greatest hitter of all time

basball=bonds

as long as giants sell out where ever he goes,bonds won't retire.

people travel from all over world to see the greatest hitter of all time

basball=bonds

I wouldnt pay to see the freak, though I would go to a Macy's day parade to see some of his long last brothers as the twenty handlers carry the giant balloons down the street.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I'd have paid to watch Williams, Mays, Ruth, Aaron, but not Bonds... yawn...  ****, maybe Marty Barrett or Spike Lee should have juiced for the sox back in the 80's, then they could have had giant #'s and people would claim them as the best hitter of all time....

KR, can you imagine if Jim Rice juiced... WOW  :o, he was already one of the most feared hitters of his era.

I'd have paid to watch Williams, Mays, Ruth, Aaron, but not Bonds... yawn...  ****, maybe Marty Barrett or Spike Lee should have juiced for the sox back in the 80's, then they could have had giant #'s and people would claim them as the best hitter of all time....

KR, can you imagine if Jim Rice juiced... WOW  :o, he was already one of the most feared hitters of his era.

Remeber Rice snapping bats on his way back to dugout after strikeouts? Last night ESPN classic replayed Game 6.  I have not watched the game in quite some time and had to turn it when mets came up to bat in bottom of 10th and down by two. Bucknr made lst out of top of 10th to go 0-6 in the game.  I was looking at him and wondering if he realized his whole life and his kids kids life were about to cjange in the next 1/2 hour.  I also forgot that in botton of 9th and game ties that mets had men on 1st and 2nd and nobody out and Davey had howard johnson swing away and he struck out, next batter lee mazzilli ghit a long fly ball that would have plated the winning run.  The announcers were drilling him in top of 10th after sox took lead saying wait until you see the papers tomorrow as they are going to rip davey.  

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Bonds needs to retire before it comes out that he actually WAS juicing.

He did it.  It's just a matter of them proving it now.  And they will... you better believe they will.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

and have head frozen?