• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dillion traded to Pats

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  537
  • Content Count:  2,718
  • Days Won:  0

CINCINNATI -- Running back Corey Dillon got his wish Monday when the Cincinnati Bengals traded him to the New England Patriots for a second-round draft pick.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1785718

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Steal of the century.  I still would like to see one more back come in (Stephen Jackson?) just to add some long term depth.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464

Steal of the century.  I still would like to see one more back come in (Stephen Jackson?) just to add some long term depth.

SJ will be long gone and Kevin Faulk did resign as well as mike cloud.  i like our depth now.  I would love to see Pats pick up two players in rd 1 that could play right away. Would love to see Jon vilma as first pick and either a corner or an offensive linemen with second pick.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I'd vote for offensive linemen...  Pats look deep at linebacker.... if there is a no-brainer open at LB, then by all means, get him, but we need good blocking to help dillon and brady out.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464

I'd vote for offensive linemen...  Pats look deep at linebacker.... if there is a no-brainer open at LB, then by all means, get him, but we need good blocking to help dillon and brady out.

This kid at Miami vilma may be the next ray lewis.  His stats are almost the same as lewis coming out and he has led team in tackles last two years and they have a ton of talent on that defense with taylor and DJ Williams amongst the many first rounders this year and last. I pray we get him.  At middle LB the pats have bruschi who is getting up in age and ted johnson who is about all done.  Last year when bruschi was hurt and missed a few plays in playoffs the pats had to put little tiny larry izzo in the middle and that is not a sight I want to see unless we are up by 28 or more.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

vilma is not ray lewis but he should be a steady player but who knows Dan Morgan REALLY HASN'T panned out

if dillion shuts up and plays it is a steal.If he is same corey dillion it is a problem