• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

season ticket donations?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  10
  • Days Won:  0

anybody know what the donation levels are for the "bulls club"?  I noticed that season ticket sales, for anything between the 20s, you have to be a member, but it doesn't say what the donation is...anybody know?

I'd really like to get tickets..just not sure if i can afford it yet.  any info is appreciated.

thanks,

defdans

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Minimum donation to get between the 20's is 1000 annually, payable quarterly($250) and is tax deductible.

If you want to get some tickets between the 20's and don't want to donate, i have some available for all games except pitt... i have 6 season tix but only need 2.  I've already sold my pitt tix and 2 of the 4 army(homecoming) tickets.

If you want tickets near mid-field, it requires a $5000 annual donation.  There might be one level in between somewhere.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869

You can contact USF Athletics, John Lewis is an Account Executive at 813-974-7492 or you can send him an e-mail at johnl@admin.usf.edu.

I can tell you that a $250 donation will let you buy four seats in a section like mine, 238.

For more information on season tickets, group sales, or individual game tickets, please call 1-800-GoBulls.

Stadium diagram

http://www.gousfbulls.com/images/Rj2.jpg

2004 brochure

http://gobulls.usf.edu/tickets/04Footbro4web2.pdf

kdawgy, is that in the 2nd level?  I guess i assumed defdans meant lower level (100 level).  Good call.

Also, the donations count toward basketball too...

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  505

I also am interested in acquiring season tickets.  Would anyone like to split a donation and tickets?  I only two tickets.  I think you can get 4 with a $250 donation and 6 with a $500 donation.  I could do either.

Here is what I have available, just the 113 row 3, 5-8:

bullstix.jpg

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869

Well, I was just guessing Defdans might want to get in at the lower donation level, $250, then could work the donation up as time and money permits.

I looked to move up to the $1000 level this year, but had two friends add adjacent seats so decided to stay put and put monies elsewhere into the program.

looks to be true by that drawing. not sure if it is drawn to scale...   it shows my current seats as 35 yd line but it is more like 40, so i think the perspective is off a little... it was a rough guess anyway.  They are in the 1000 level, and very good seats nonetheless.

I fixed my signature, just to be safe... don't need to falsely advertise ;)  better to say 20 and have the buyer be pleasantly surprised that they really are 25 or 30.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

If you were 'grandfathered' in at the old donation level so that you pay, for instance, $100 for seats that now require a $1000 donation for new season ticket holders, you cannot add seats to your group (if you aren't already maxed out) unless you upgrade to that new donation level.