• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andre Hall a Fin?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

then there are also people on here who are content with not being the best. I want big things for this program. Others are okay with Moral victories. Those who support Mac dont think the basketball program can be top notch.

Its not about being content with not being the best.

As I've stated before, we all care immensely about the University and its athletic programs or else we wouldn't be on here everyday discussing these things.

We all want big things for this program, the difference is that we all have different opinions on how we should get there. Some want win at all costs, some are more concerned with how the program is viewed as a whole.

Using the whole Huggins situation as an example, there is no arguing with the results he has produced on the court. Would it be nice to see USF basketball on SportsCenter beating UConn and Syracuse? Of course it would. But is it worth also having to see USF on SportsCenter for recruiting violations, player suspensions and coaches getting arrested?

Its not that the people who support Mac think the b-ball team can't be top notch, its more that they have a belief that he can do it the right way, by building a solid program as a whole. If he doesn't improve and AD Wollard sees fit then he will be dismissed.

The thing is some people get so caught up in winning and nothing else that they don't want to take notice at the positive things that Mac did with essentially a 7 man squad, 2 or 3 of which arguably had no business being on the court with other Big East teams.

I'm not here to be a Mac apologist, and I'm not saying that the people of the opinion that "winning isn't everything, its the only thing" are wrong for thinking that way, but I don't think its right to think that there is a single person on this board that doesn't want the Bulls to be the best in everything they do.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  545
  • Days Won:  0

I dont believe Andre has a drug problem therefore I dont think he would be a good pick for the fins!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

Andre always dosent try to run his wife over with his hummer...... thus he would be a bad fit in Tampa Bay