• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Smazz and Giants fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

No wonder the Giants can't win the big game ever. They treat their stars better then the rest of their players.

In the NBA, superstars get the calls; in sports, the biggest names get the best goodies. Barry Bonds, for example, lords over four lockers and a $3,000 black leather massage recliner in the San Francisco Giants' clubhouse; his teammates enjoy single lockers and standard-issue folding chairs.

• Topic Count:  537
  • Content Count:  2,718

Barry Bonds, for example, lords over four lockers and a $3,000 black leather massage recliner in the San Francisco Giants' clubhouse; his teammates enjoy single lockers and standard-issue folding chairs.

sounds like a good way to build team chemistry.   ::)

sounds like a good way to build team chemistry.   ::)

Rumor has it that Kent was pissed off at Bonds as Kent only got two lockers and a futon and is real reason for their dugout bitchslapfest of a couple of seasons ago.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

bonds has been a savior for the giants

he wants  8 lockers i will give it too him.superstars are routinely treated   by management,coaches and teamates.

the blame on not beating angels falls on russ ortiz and dusty baker.

giants won't win because they simply don't have the pitching but they will be competitive

bonds' teamates are lucky i would make then stand at their lockers.why do they need chairs?

bonds has been a savior for the giants

he wants  8 lockers i will give it too him.superstars are routinely treated   by management,coaches and teamates.

the blame on not beating angels falls on russ ortiz and dusty baker.

giants won't win because they simply don't have the pitching but they will be competitive

bonds' teamates are lucky i would make then stand at their lockers.why do they need chairs?

Thats the spirit steve. Let the giantd headed roided up personal freak show have the whole **** locker room. The other guys can get in their unis at home and drive to the park that way.  At least Dusty Baker will be going back to the world series soon with his real team.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

cubs still blame bart.they ,like your beloved bosox, have issues to resolve before advancing to post season.

i know giants will have a tough road but it will be fun to watch bonds hit homers. i still get immense pleasure seeing dodgers flop