• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good conversation with the community about MAC

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  157
  • Days Won:  0

Honestly, Im no fan of MAC simply for the fact that hes not winning. And we all know that due to the money situation that he wont be fired.  But as a Bulls fan I feel that we all need to stand behind him while he is here and hope that he can unsink the ship in the next year while he still has a contract.

Ide rather have MAC turn the program around next year.  And if it doesnt work out then we wont renue his contract when its time to sign.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Honestly, Im no fan of MAC simply for the fact that hes not winning. And we all know that due to the money situation that he wont be fired.  But as a Bulls fan I feel that we all need to stand behind him while he is here and hope that he can unsink the ship in the next year while he still has a contract.

Ide rather have MAC turn the program around next year.  And if it doesnt work out then we wont renue his contract when its time to sign.  

Wow, the second reasonable post I've read today on this board.  I'm astounded.  Did they start putting something in the water last night that forces people to use their noggins? :D

I agree.  I'm not happy with our results on the court this season, but also understand that it isn't just a Mac issue.  I also understand that simply replacing him isn't going to solve the problems.

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

It isn't mac huh?   Then it must be all injuries.  Or maybe it was just all fate and chance.  The excuses are overwhelming.

I was looking at this article which discussed how strong the missouri valley conference is.  Just a note.  There are at least 5 teams in that conference that would SMOKE Robert Mac.  If you can build a program at Northern Iowa, Wisconsin Milwaukee,  and such -- there are no excuses for losing 14 games in a row.  He is a terrible coach -- an average recruiter -- and a guy that can't seem to hold on to any players.  This guy sucks -- and anyone with half a brain knows it.

6-23 season and you guys are acting like he has no hand in the situation we face.  The guy is a bum and I will never relent.

Now he is trying to cherry pick transfers because he has nothing in the pipe line.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

It isn't mac huh?   Then it must be all injuries.  Or maybe it was just all fate and chance.  The excuses are overwhelming.

I was looking at this article which discussed how strong the missouri valley conference is.  Just a note.  There are at least 5 teams in that conference that would SMOKE Robert Mac.  If you can build a program at Northern Iowa, Wisconsin Milwaukee,  and such -- there are no excuses for losing 14 games in a row.  He is a terrible coach -- an average recruiter -- and a guy that can't seem to hold on to any players.  This guy sucks -- and anyone with half a brain knows it.

6-23 season and you guys are acting like he has no hand in the situation we face.  The guy is a bum and I will never relent.

Now he is trying to cherry pick transfers because he has nothing in the pipe line.

I respect your opinion, and feel free to b*tch away; but it's falling on deaf ears.

- RH

Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

i realize that it falls on def ears.  You only have about one more month of it.  Then everyone wilil be ripping me apart for defending rod smith.  My my -- how roles will change.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

i realize that it falls on def ears.  You only have about one more month of it.  Then everyone wilil be ripping me apart for defending rod smith.  My my -- how roles will change.

Well, good ......... at least that means you're not one of the chronic ***** and moaners, those that seem to not be happy unless they're ******** about something.