• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wikipedia Article Speculates about USF Rivals...

Guest bullistic930

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

FOOTBALL: USF's 2006 Big East opener at Raymond James Stadium against Rutgers has been moved to a Friday, 8 p.m. on Sept. 29, for a national ESPN2 broadcast.

It's the Bulls' first weeknight game since the 2004 season, when they played Louisville and Alabama-Birmingham during the week for ESPN2 audiences. The switch leaves Syracuse as the lone Big East team not scheduled for an appearance on ESPN or ESPN2.

"Any time you can play a game on national television, it's something we want to do," said Leavitt, whose team plays at Kansas six days earlier, the same day Rutgers plays host to I-AA Howard.

I am sure they will also move the UCF game because of all the hype around it.

BTW - Leavitt smashed his bare head against a locker before a couple of games that were not against UCF- now that is intense- anyone can hit a helmet with a bat - head butting a locker until you bleed well that may explain some of the decisions

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

They were walking thru parking lot in packs screaming f@#k USF.

That's because they think it is a rivalry.

We have been to games all over the country together and have seen some of the most bitter rivalries play and had to agree that UCF had the most bush league fans we have seen

Likely because they've (UCF) has never been to a rivalry game.  If UGA fans walked onto Gainesville's campus talking and spouting off like that they'd likely get their ass kicked being outnumbered 200 to 1.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I can post pictures of the USF student who decked a UCF student and the paramedics had to come...if you really need the reality check.

Was the UCF fan one of the clowns running around inside the stadium getting in people's faces and yelling USF sucks!?

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  289

Honestly, hearing all these stories about UCF fans being crappy to you guys makes me want to extend an invite to some guys for a tailgate to show that it's not that bad.  I'll admit the student section is rough.  I went to the SC game and was talking to some students and they dropped the F-bomb inadvertantly in front of my 7 year old.  They weren't being beligerent but yeah young people use coarse language.  But everybody does and it's disturbing that we've lost our decorum as a country.  Yes I let the words fly under my breath at work, and personally it's where it starts.  I was talking to a VEEP and we were discussing a fellow employee's blunder and I just casually said so is he on your **** list?  He didn't bat an eyelash but with the other people present I quickly tried to excuse my french.  And yeah yelling FARK USF is a bit different than what I've just described.  I'm sure that some USF fans/students will be that classy at our event also.  But don't let that convince you to stay home.  I think we do need to launch a campaign for classy behavior before the game and drive home the importance and benefit of a little decorum.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

Dawgbitch I did say I am almost as stupid as them.  When I say in the middle; our section is right next to the opposing teams.  I do not talk that much **** in other peoples stadiums. Given we have lost every game I have attended. THEY WERE GETTING THERE ASSES KICKED AND STILL WERE TALKING!

You think people will not still get drunk at tailgating and sneak the little bottles in ?

On a side note, I would like to keep the game going because UCF did bring some hot little 20-22 year olds with them.  They like to have sex in the bathroom.

What a country !  

Wow.  You talk like a 16 year old and still went off and raised a family?  Ouch.

Look, UCF students hate USF.  I don't know why but too many of them like to start crap.  Hell, even I had to deal with some overly rawkus UCF fans.  However, when I was at Marshall in 2002 and they were far worse than UCF was ever to USF fans, we ignored it.  People who talk crap really hate when you ignore them.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

I can't recall any event that had more than 5,000 fans that didn't have idiots/drunks/etc...however, because I really enjoy attending events LIVE...I never let 1%-20% of the people I run into that might be idiots  keep me away from any event.

Having been to over 600 sporting events across this country from Seattle to Miami...and places inbetween like LA, San Fran, Sacramento, Denver, Iowa City, Chicago, Dallas, Lincoln, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Boston, NYC, Meadowlands, Philly, Baltimore, Auburn, Tuscaloosa, Talladega, Darlington, Atlanta, Clemson, Columbia, Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Daytona, Gainesville, Tampa, Orlando, and Miami....just to name a few.....I can't recall ONE event where I didn't run into  A-holes.

Remember, life isn't about what happens, its how one REACTS to it.

I tend to be an optimist.....try it....you might like it to.

KL

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874

Honestly, hearing all these stories about UCF fans being crappy to you guys makes me want to extend an invite to some guys for a tailgate to show that it's not that bad.  I'll admit the student section is rough.  I went to the SC game and was talking to some students and they dropped the F-bomb inadvertantly in front of my 7 year old.  They weren't being beligerent but yeah young people use coarse language.  But everybody does and it's disturbing that we've lost our decorum as a country.  Yes I let the words fly under my breath at work, and personally it's where it starts.  I was talking to a VEEP and we were discussing a fellow employee's blunder and I just casually said so is he on your **** list?  He didn't bat an eyelash but with the other people present I quickly tried to excuse my french.  And yeah yelling FARK USF is a bit different than what I've just described.  I'm sure that some USF fans/students will be that classy at our event also.  But don't let that convince you to stay home.  I think we do need to launch a campaign for classy behavior before the game and drive home the importance and benefit of a little decorum.

Sounds like there's at least one fan out there with some reason in his post...

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

And it isn't you.  It's a Knight.  Everything he said was said by at least one person elsewhere in this thread.  Just let it go.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874

So, when I knight admits that your fans suck ass, it is okay.  When a USF fan reminds you, it means you should launch an all out attack.  Good logic.  UCF logic.  Keep up the hypocrisy, buttercup.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

So, when I knight admits that your fans suck ass, it is okay.  When a USF fan reminds you, it means you should launch an all out attack.  Good logic.  UCF logic.  Keep up the hypocrisy, buttercup.

I guess I'm not sure the point.  So they don't have classy fans.  Is there a rule that says a team has to have fans that sip tea and eat crumpets?  Raider Nation ain't exactly full of Rhodes scholars and valedictorians

OK, UCFers have aggressive fans that may not exactly be winning any Nobel Peace Prizes anytime soon.  That may actually encourage building a rivalry rather than discourage it.  My guess is the students walked away from that game with the impression that UCF was a 'rival' or potential rival.  There will be plenty of USF students in Orlando this go-round.