• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Flight ONLY Option

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

Lastly-- stop harassing USF folks and making bogus statements like they are getting greedy.  

MikeG, the "greedy" comment was clearly meant for the Travel Agencies, not USF officials.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,713
  • Days Won:  424

We only have about a dozen spots left on the charter so if you are considering it, now would be the time to do it.

Eric

Eric, who's doing the distributing of tickets, you guys or Worldtek?

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

That would be us.  We will do it on your priority based on being a donor and season ticket holder.  If you made special requests, we will do our best to accomodate but can not guarantee.  Thanks to those that are backing us on this.  As I pointed out it a previous thread, if you don't believe thats the per person cost, call a charter company and price it out.  Divide by the number of seats and you'll realize why all these airlines are going out of business. ;D

Eric

• Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  172

MikeG, the "greedy" comment was clearly meant for the Travel Agencies, not USF officials.

I went back and read that again with that in mind. I stand corrected. That did not say that USF officials were the greedy ones, but merely blindsided by greed (i.e. travel company/air charter services).

Apologies to usfbullsfan1 and anyone else on that statement- I misread the comment.

As for USF being taken advantage of-- they did explain that chartering aircraft is a pricey manuever, especially on a short notice basis. That they offer anything at all is a bonus that might help someone who comes to into the fray late in the game. That price may actually be pretty decent at some point prior to the game.

Anyway-- let's just try to move on and get as many to the game as possible. I can't help my self when it comes to defending the staff at USF. Just ask smazza-- I am bought and paid for.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,713
  • Days Won:  424

That would be us.  We will do it on your priority based on being a donor and season ticket holder.  If you made special requests, we will do our best to accomodate but can not guarantee.  Thanks to those that are backing us on this.  As I pointed out it a previous thread, if you don't believe thats the per person cost, call a charter company and price it out.  Divide by the number of seats and you'll realize why all these airlines are going out of business. ;D

Eric

Only reason I asked is that I screwed up when ordering online for the game tickets and new year's eve party and they have me picking them up rather than mailing. Is there any way to pick up here or change to mail? Worldtek said there wasn't any way to change it ...... Didn't know if there were options from your end.

Thanks.

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401

Boo Hoo guys... c'mon? Eric- I am going to buy you a beer or 10 in charlotte. LOL this one his funny.