• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

GA southern just fired their HC.

his offence was always good and sound

maybe we can hire him!

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

Sounds like a good candidate.  Not that I think CJL will get rid of Smith, but maybe we should start keeping a list of potential candidates.  There were several Tennesse coaches let go as well, including one WR coach that had been there for years and put quote a few recievers in the NFL.  I cannot remember his name.  

There will be plenty of candidates out there, but as much as I like CJL as a coach loyalty seems to be his undoing.  I have the feeling he will stay with Smith come hell or high water.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

If some of these idiots would stop ripping on Rod Smith then maybe a school like Buffalo might hire him away from USF. I can see some people at Buffalo reading this forum only to say no thanks to Mr Smith.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701

i think we should a build an OCS.. lol

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

i think we should a build an OCS.. lol

hell yes.. if we had one, we'd have the money to hire better coaches, thats for sure

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

There will be plenty of candidates out there, but as much as I like CJL as a coach loyalty seems to be his undoing.  I have the feeling he will stay with Smith come hell or high water.

i'm so sick of leavitt's favoritism... the way he clings onto his cronies and only promotes from within is sickening... i feel like its a bobby bowden/jeff bowden situation where leavitt just isnt hearing it because he'll never get rid of a friend.

big east college football is a BUSINESS, not some cutesy rec sport where you can surround yourself with a coaching staff that you feel comfortable going to McDonald's with to get a McFlurry after an Army homecoming loss

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

If some of these idiots would stop ripping on Rod Smith then maybe a school like Buffalo might hire him away from USF. I can see some people at Buffalo reading this forum only to say no thanks to Mr Smith.

You think so?  I doubt we're actually better at this than people in Human Resources that would be evaluating his performance.  However, his failure is so telling that any major fan of football can see it, that's part of the problem.

At least he could go to buffalo cheap...

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

maybe we should change the website from firerodsmith.com to hirerodsmith.com  We can talk him up on the site and make him more appealing for the Buffalo job.  Hey maybe we can use a few of O'Leary's tactics, it might work.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

cee-leavitt has to be one of the highest paid coaches not to go to a bowl game

after his 7 year contract is over i submitt leavitt's unachieving record will be legendary

leavitt would never hire a former HC.he is too insecure though a 7 year contract should make him feel secure