• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HAPPY THANXGIVIN'

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562
  • Days Won:  0

UCF%20Piss.jpg?dc=4675548487299572383

this is the worst photoshop job i've ever seen.. you can see where you "erased" the previous logo using a white square-shaped tooltip

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Driving to Coach's for dinner, I pointed out a buzzard dining on roadkill to my wife (Bubbles). "Look Alison, a Turkey!" I said with a smile....  She failed to see the humor in it.    ;)  Happy Turkeyday!

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

today would be awesome if we all get to watch West Virgina lose to Pitt tonight!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!  Go Bulls Go!

happy thanksgiving!

i know when the expectations go up wvu falters, but i do not want them to lose to pitt.

1. bad for BE, (if they lost to both pitt and us they may fall out of top 25) they could be top ten with a win and even if they lose to us the may end up top 15, ul would be top 20 and we would be top 25

2. bad for usf, pitt would become bowl eligible most bowls would pick them ahead of usf esp if we lost to wvu. even if we beat wvu, they (wvu) would be precieved as way overatted and we would not move up in the polls nearly as much

3. bad for usf II, our guy's may lose focus against uconn and also wvu that would be bad in both games.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

Driving to Coach's for dinner, I pointed out a buzzard dining on roadkill to my wife (Bubbles). "Look Alison, a Turkey!" I said with a smile....  She failed to see the humor in it.    ;)  Happy Turkeyday!

I thought he was talking about himself!  That was hilarious!!  Happy Turkey Day to all and to all a GO BULLS!!!! ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

...if you see Kevin this Holiday, tell him hello.

He's been under the radar, been trying to catch up with him b4 I head south ... when I do see him, will pass the message.

Happy Turkey Day yo ALL !!!