• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Men’s Soccer vs Ville...In Game Score

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,711
  • Days Won:  424

15 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Not sure they deserved to get in. They’re proving that tonight.

I'm not sure a 3-1 loss, even in soccer, means they didn't deserve to get in ......... 5 or 6 to 1 maybe a different story.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I'm not sure a 3-1 loss, even in soccer, means they didn't deserve to get in ......... 5 or 6 to 1 maybe a different story.

For the many times USF has been screwed across the board, I am not gonna lose sleep over USF not deserving to get in. The point is they deserved to get in as they got selected. Other schools want to complain, they can take a number. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Bull Daly said:

For the many times USF has been screwed across the board, I am not gonna lose sleep over USF not deserving to get in. The point is they deserved to get in as they got selected. Other schools want to complain, they can take a number. 

The bottom line is the people in charge thought we deserved to get in, and therefore we deserved to get in.....My only point is that I didn't think we were quite good enough (at least right now, but we are trending upward) to make a real run in this tourney.

Guest Jonesy Bull

The Women's team however, is good enough to make a run.  It won't be easy, but we have a good enough team to make some noise if we play to our potential and get some breaks.

If Veins and others bring their A game, then we got a shot!