• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The BIG EAST has been very good for USF!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,338
  • Days Won:  43

All I have to say is wow!!! I still really cant believe USF is in the BIG EAST!!! Everyday I see the BIG EAST mentioned they start talking about how good USF can be. That is pretty **** good advertising for USF if you ask me. USF has gained more national attention this season than just about any season IMO. Maybe it was that big win against UL, but it sure helps being in the BIG EAST. To see USF projected to make a BCS bowl after that UL win just made me tear up as a old time USF fan. I really hope everyone appreciates on how far USF football has come in just 8 freakin years. You know what USF fans, it will only get better in the next few years. The players will get better and the experience will help in the long run. Lets all be humble to everyone we see. We dont want to become obnoxious to other fans. We want to be friendly, and to remember where we came from. Lets just be happy that we are here right now. GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

where did we come from?