• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Reflections on the drive back to Orlando

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

I only saw one car with UCF spirit flags on the drive over.  I only saw one car with flags on the drive back (not the same car).  

Kudos to the guys in the blue t-bird for the bulls hand sign on I-4, to the driver of that big 4x4 with the Bulls license plate, hope you made it home safe.

We had the USF spirit flag out on the return. Passed many a car with UCF license plates, most in the slow lanes, most with a dazed look on their face.  

The media over here is already laying into UCF.  TV (local 13 @ 1AM-ish), paper (Orlando Sentinel), online - everbody is getting down on the Knights.  It is sometimes hard to be a USF fan over here; however, it is much harder to be a UCF fan in Orlando with all the bad vibes, blame games, etc....

To the UCF folks that dished the smack to me personally and to many other USF Alumni in the Orlando area-  I understand you thought you were going to win, I was concerned myself we might lose. It didn't happen though.  

I do not expect you guys to acknowledge anything.  I do not expect you to admit you lost, this is all fine.  

Please do not key my damm cars with the USF licenses plates on them, you wouldn't do it to the UF or FSU  or UM folks if you lost to them.  

You guys get your chance to redeem yourselves next September.  You will win this season, just not last night.

Don't make USF folks here the cause of your problems, or the solution to your frustrations.  It is a game, maybe it will become a rivalry.

Yes it was number 17, but you guys are going to start winning.  Keep it civil please, all kinds of fans live in Orlando.  Next year, we will be at your house.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Most fans were pretty cool for both sides.  Some of the students made me want to punch their lights out from both sides.  I got to watch a fight with two UCF fans almost break out and yeah, I was egging one on cause he was being a whiney SOB.

While the stadium itself didn't feel very college like with all the Bucs stuff there, USF was very gracious to us.  Thanks for the good game and we will see you in our house next year.