• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Poor Officiating

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

That had to be one of the most poorly officiated games I've seen.  USF did plenty to beat themselves, and that doesn't change the outcome, however, the game would have been alot closer if not for the "homer" officials.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

plus the onside kick "supposedly" penn state recovered...that was the most ******** call i've ever seen, there was no way he recovered the ball when there were 4 usf players on the ball and a usf player slide right in front of him to get the ball, total ********

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Although the officiating didn't help, we gave that game away.  The Denson fumble returned for a TD was an incredible gift.  If he tucks that ball in, he doesn't fumble.  Our receivers had way too many drops.  A couple of times our D lost contain.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

That onside kick call was horrible, as well as that spot they gave robinson earlier in the game to give him the first down on the 3rd down conversion.  Although they gave us a really bad spot to late in the game as well.  

I look foward to the Big East officials, because I am certain that onside kick call would had been overturned if it went under review.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  23

ave to agree with you Spence.  I was wondering where the replay was.  I guess it doesnt start until conference play.  The Big Ten had it all last year.  Worked well at times.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  69

The only thing that was poor on the field today was our play.  Don't be a homo and play the we got robbed card.  Penn St. was better today than we.  Deal with it, don't try to justify or rationalize the end result away.  As for the onside kick, we had 60 mins. to make plays.  It's on us-not the refs.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

Read the posts KoolBull, no1 is making excuses, Penn State clearly played better than us, but on the same token, I think we played better than many were expecting.  Just because we point out that there was a bad call or two doesnt mean we are making excuses.

Hell, even if we had recovered that ball and drove down and scored, we would have had to do it again and all in under a minute, almost impossible.  But that doesnt mean we give the Offcials a free pass for botching a call.