• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Orlando Watch Party 'official' for Penn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

Just got off the phone...

Here is there website:  http://www.murraybroscaddyshack.net/

Murray Bro.'s Caddyshack

5250 International Drive, # 54

Orlando, FL 32819-9463  

Here is a link to a map to the location:  

http://www.murraybroscaddyshack.net/507849.html

If you need help or have questions, please call me at 407-402-9697 or e-mail me at kkrause2@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Kevin

The USF (0-0, 0-0 BIG EAST) football team opens its ninth football season Saturday afternoon when it faces Penn State (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten) at Beaver Stadium ... Kickoff in “Happy Valley†is slated for 3:30 p.m. with the game being televised live on ESPNU ... The contest can also be seen live in the Tampa Bay area on ABC 28, WFTS ... Saturday’s game also marks the first season for the Bulls in the BIG EAST Conference ... The Nittany Lions are the first of seven first-time opponents on USF’s schedule this year ... In addition, Penn State is one of three schools, that the Bulls will play in the first six games, that have combined to win a total of 16 national championships ... The Nittany Lions have won two national titles, Miami has won five, and Pittsburgh won nine ... USF will return to the Keystone State to face the the Panthers at Heinz Field on Oct. 15.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Do Disney's shuttles drop off there?   :-/

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  869

Nope, no Disney shuttle, best enviroment on Disney property would probably be the ESPN CLUB at Boardwalk

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/dining/diningDetail?id=ESPNDiningPage

Nope, no Disney shuttle, best enviroment on Disney property would probably be the ESPN CLUB at Boardwalk

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/dining/diningDetail?id=ESPNDiningPage

That's where I was planning. Luckily, EPCOT is the park of choice that day. A quick boat ride away ...

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

That's where I was planning. Luckily, EPCOT is the park of choice that day. A quick boat ride away ...

How'd you get roped in to a Disney trip on your first game day?

I feel your pain since I had to do the same thing two years ago.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

It's even worse for me.  I promised my son I'd take him paintballing at some huge 'scenario' game up at Camp Blanding this weekend, so I won't be anywhere near a TV.

I'm torn between having Bullsmania call me with the score from the game or avoid all media contact and watch the replay on Sunday.

How'd you get roped in to a Disney trip on your first game day?

I feel your pain since I had to do the same thing two years ago.

Plans were made way before schedule came out plus it was an away game, although I would liked to have tried to go up there. Heading to Pitt instead............ ESPN Club should be a good place to catch it, though.

Plans were made way before schedule came out...

The game was signed quite some time ago... I think it was either 2003 or at the very least before the 2004 season even started...

So you must REALLY plan ahead for family events.

;-)

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

Plans were made way before schedule came out plus it was an away game, although I would liked to have tried to go up there. Heading to Pitt instead............ ESPN Club should be a good place to catch it, though.

If I am not mistaken (I have annual passes to Disney but the kids always want to go to the MK), you can get to the Boardwalk area (where ESPN is) from within EPCOT.  Just pass the England pavillion and there are some boats on the right hand side that go there.

Maybe easier access for you.  Of course, you may already know that.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  22

If any of you on this board are in the north end of Orlando, the PSU club watches our games at Cheers Longwood.  Kind of a hole in the wall place, but Yuengling on tap and a good, small town bar atmosphere.  We normally get 70-80 folks for the opener at the bar.  Feel free to join us, we are a respectable crowd.  Unfortunately, I will not be in Central Florida for the opener for the first time in years (I will be watching it in PA, only 3 hours from Beaver Stadium)