• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Blizzard Warning at PSU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=193&p=2&c=430764

With the 2005 season ready to kickoff, the Penn State Nittwits have issued a blizzard warning for this Saturday as the University of South Florida Bulls head into University Park. Join the Beaver Blizzard to help provide the Nittany Lions with an appropriate homefield advantage.

A blizzard warning is issued when the presence of 110,000 fans with excessive rabidness and thunderous howling is imminent at Beaver Stadium. Those on the visiting team venturing outdoors may become lost or disoriented due to whiteout conditions. Persons in the warning area are strongly advised to arrive early, dress in white, and rock the joint.

The Nittwits have teamed with Penn State Athletic Marketing to provide a boost in homefield advantage for the Nittany Lions this season with the Beaver Blizzard.

If you are headed to the USF-PSU clash you can be part of the Beaver Blizzard by doing three things.

1. Wear White: It sounds simple, but last year's White Out was an impressive site during the Purdue clash, with the entire student section covered in white.

2. Be Early and Be Loud: Show up to the stadium early and bring your voice. There is nothing like a deafening crowd to provide an intimidating 12th man for a squad.

3. Stay Until the End: No mater the outcome, show your PSU pride and stay at the game through the final play.

Help do your part this fall to make the Beav one of the greatest home field advantages in college sports – white out our opponents with the Beaver Blizzard. Thank you for your continued support!

The Beaver Blizzard Team

• Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

3. Stay Until the End: No mater the outcome, show your PSU pride and stay at the game through the final play.

I wish USF fans would learn how to go this...

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Thats is what I tell the guys sitting around me every year but sadly they never listen

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  64

You pay to see the whole game you might as well stay.  I can proudly say i never left a game early win or lose.

wearwhite.jpg</p><p>

You pay to see the whole game you might as well stay.  I can proudly say i never left a game early win or lose.

USF students attend for free.

Which is why they don't mind leaving early.

Moreover, a lot of fraternities and sororities do the "party" thing on Saturday night.  7:00pm kickoff means the game will end after 10:00... too late to go home, change clothes and go out to the parties... Hence, halftime becomes the cue for the exodus.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

i love blizzard

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

hehe...he said beaver... ;D

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

i luv beaver....stadium.  ;D

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get USF fans to wear the same color @ our home games or to get the Bulls Club or Alumni to do a special shirt for ALL away games??  Even if we had to pay for them at a minimal cost it would be really nice!!!

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

i luv beaver....stadium.  ;D

I haven't been to the Mons in a few years  ;)