• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PSU ticket & stadium layout

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

usfvspsu20054vx.jpg

we've got section EH, row Q, seats 19, 21, 23, 25, 27

BeaverStadium.jpg

not bad seats--- typical for an away game really. Corner section around the 10 yard line/goal line on the visitors side.

see you there

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

One more thing, facing the field the odd seats are to the right of the aisle and the even seats are to the left(closer to the 50) of the aisle.  The aisle runs down the middle of the section.

eg.jpg

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  23

Watched the 1996 PSU vs Northwestern game from that section and loved the seats!  You should have a great time!  If the darn Navy had a submarine base in NJ I might get to see a game from those seats again.  :)

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

Are you on a submarine right now?

If so, you might try raising your periscope a little higher.  ;D

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  23

No I am not on one right now.  Although technology has come far submarines do not have full internet capability as of yet.  For that to happen we would have to be surfaced or at persicope depth to connect to the net.  The purpose of a submarine is to be stealthy and quite not to raise a huge pole to the surface and cruise around lol.  I have logged on from a submarine in port though does that count?  

I am actually near Seattle Washington now and in port FINALLY.  Got home about two weeks ago.  

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Here a picture from your Seats:

eh.jpg

Below is the interactive seating chart for all sections:

http://www.psu.edu/sports/football/stadium/seatingchart/index2.html

Penn State offers VERY good visitor tickets, especially for a non-conf foe (aka  you don't have to worry about where that team puts your fans the following year).

Just outside that side of the Stadium (Between gates A & E), is a giant bronze Statue of Joe Pa! It's a must photo op for any and all visitors!

Also...PSU searches every bad/purse etc...going into the stadium...lines can back up quickly before kickoff.

They do offer lines for those WITHOUT any purses/bags and you can walk straight in.

Just give yourself plenty of time from the Lot to the Gate to your Seat.

You will get a GREAT SHOT of Joe Pa leading PSU onto the field coming right at you! (You are on the PSU Sideline).

Enjoy the Yuengling at the 'Skellar and the rest of your visit to State College....one of the best COLLEGE Towns on a Football Weekend in the USA!

KL

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

No I am not on one right now.  Although technology has come far submarines do not have full internet capability as of yet.  For that to happen we would have to be surfaced or at persicope depth to connect to the net.  The purpose of a submarine is to be stealthy and quite not to raise a huge pole to the surface and cruise around lol.  I have logged on from a submarine in port though does that count?  

I am actually near Seattle Washington now and in port FINALLY.  Got home about two weeks ago.  

No that doesn't count.

Btw, It wouldn't matter if you had your periscope up or not, you can run but you can't hide from USF. :)

http://soundwaves.usgs.gov/2005/03/fieldwork5.html

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

That's going to be a great view for a great game...Go Bulls!