• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lecavalier in the fold

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

sounds to me like marty wants to get vinny money.  guess what marty, you don't deserve vinny money for the one single fact that you are 31 years old.  get off your high horse and sign a deal that won't ruin the lightning for years to come, otherwise get out of here.  better yet, stick around for a year and help the lighting win the cup again and in the last minute of the last game get injured and kiss your big free agent contract with some other team goodbye.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah, Marty is too old... I love the guy, but he's 30 or so and only 5'8" and let's face it... he's been a good scrappy player, but he benefited from playing WITH Lecavalier, Kubina, Andreychuk, Richards.  It's no coincidence that he's exploded as a player once the Bolts put that team together around him.

If they give him that kind of money, there's no money left to sign Modin, Kubina, and others when their contracts are up next year.

Marty, take the 4 mil and retire a Bolt!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

I read that Feaster talked with Marty's agent over the weekend and that his agent was going to be in town TODAY to talk to the Lightning.

GOOD things, man...

I'm not sure I like the 6 years part but I'm glad they got it done. Hopefully, Feaster has a plan for next year, too.

Let's play hockey!

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Marty will be signing autographs on the Plaza outside the Forum from 3:00-4:30 tomorrow afternoon... stop by and ask him for a loan!   :D