• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF-FAMU Special events

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144
  • Days Won:  0

0621131317_specialtbsc_logo_usf_lg.gif

SPECIAL EVENTS

FAMU President’s Scholarship Gala

Thursday, September 8, 2005 7 pm

For more information: Call Col. Ron Joe/ Ozell Martin at (850) 599-3491

FAMU President Castell Bryant will host an incredible night of good food, fun, and entertainment as we celebrate the importance of the Rattlers to the Tampa Bay Community. Tables cost $1000/each and individual tickets are $125/each. Proceeds for the event will fund FAMU academic scholarships for Tampa Bay area students. Sponsors include: Outback Steakhouse, Lee Roy Selmon's Restaurant, State Farm Insurance, Fifth Third Bank, AAA Auto Club South, A La Carte Event Pavilion, Tampa Bay Sports Commission, Hillsborough County and the Tampa Bay Convention & Visitors Bureau.

USF Community Luncheon

Friday, September 9, 2005 11:30am-1:00pm

For more information: (813) 974-1362

Join USF and the Tampa community as we welcome the FAMU Rattlers to town. Tickets are $30 per person/$300 per table for a table of 10/$500 corporate table package including 10 tickets to the USF vs. FAMU football game. Honored guests include USF President Judy Genshaft and FAMU President Castell Bryant. Advance Registration Only by September 1, 2005.

Rattlers-Bulls Pep Rally

Friday, September 9, 2005 1:00pm-3:00pm

For more information: (813) 274-5690

Join the Bulls' and Rattlers' cheerleaders in a pep rally gearing everyone up for the next day's big game. Admission is free and open to the public, and the event is sponsored by the City of Tampa.

Mayor’s Game Day Spectacular

Saturday, September 10, 2005 2:00pm-6:00pm

For more information: (813) 274-5690

Head to Al Lopez Park early on September 10 as Bulls and Rattlers fans take in the sights and sounds leading up to the big game. Live entertainment will be provided by a live R & B band, and the marching bands from Blake, Middleton, and Hillsborough High schools. Food vendors will also be at the park from 2-6 p.m. Admission is free and open to the public, and the event is sponsored by the City of Tampa.

FAMU vs. USF Football Game

Presented by the Tampa Bay Sports Commission

Saturday, September 10, 2005 7:00 pm

For more information: 1-800-GoBulls

Come witness an exciting football match-up that will feature the visiting Florida A&M Rattlers from the MEAC Conference taking on the University of South Florida Bulls from the Big East Conference. The football game is sponsored by the Tampa Bay Sports Commission and Hillsborough County. For more information on purchasing tickets, click the ticket button below or call 1-800-GoBulls.

http://tampabaysports.org/special_events/events.php

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

I'm so tempted to post something that would get me in trouble.  Luckily our leaders are smarter than what happened recently in Miami.