• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls Club Around the Horns

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Everyone:

In our continuing effort to outreach to all of our donors, friends, alumni and fans, this June we will be conducting our 2nd Annual USF Bulls Club Around the Horns.  This is our summer coach's tour were all fans will have the opportunity to talk, get autographs, take pictures and discuss strategy with USF Coach's including Jim Leavitt, Robert McCullum, Gigi Fernandez, Jose Fernandez, Claire Lessinger, and so many more.  We have priced this to try and make it affordable for everyone.  Costs are $125 per person for golf and dinner, $30 just for dinner, and $250 for a hole sponsorship.  You can download a registration form at www.GoUSFBulls.com by clicking on the Around the Horns logo on the front page.  Here is the schedule:

June 2 Citrus/Hernando  Riverside Resort (Homosassa)

June 6  Hillsborough/Pasco Tampa Palms Golf and Country Club (New Tampa)

June 7 Pinellas County  East Lake Woodlands (Oldsmar)

June 17 Dade/Broward  Country Club of Miami (Miami)

June 20 Polk/Orlando  The Grasslands (Lakeland)

June 27 Manatee/Sarasota  Tara Golf and Country Club (Bradenton).

If you received the mailing to all Bulls Club donors, please make note in the change of date of the Manatee/Sarasota event.  It was originally on June 3 but we had to change it due to a conflict.

If you have any questions, please let me know.  Even if you are not a golfer you can attend the dinner.  They will be run as separate events.

It's important that we get good turnouts at these so we can continue to do them so I encourage you not only to attend but to get others out as well.  Let's make these events fantastic.

Eric

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

When are you scheduling one for the detroit area? ;D

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

How about a UK one???? :D

I'd definitely be up for a UK event.  We might be able to put a nice event together.  Detroit, well, I grew up in Michigan and not in a big hurry to get to the Detroit area.  But maybe an event up in the Traverse City area would be nice, especially around the Cherry Festival (good times my friend, good times).

Anyway, we do hope to grow this to new locations in the future including but not limited to Atlanta, Dallas, North Carolina/South Carolina, etc.  But we need to make these successful to begin.  So help me get all these other folks out for golf and/or dinner and we can slowly expand Bulls Country to include your parts of the world.

Go Bulls!

Eric

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Keep BULL Nation Growing !

Go BULLS !!!

That is our goal, to keep it growing, but we can't do it without all of you.  Maybe some day we can do one in Brazil.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

I'll do my best Eric ... NFL is big, but not sure of ncaa games being televised. I'll work on it when I am there ;)