• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Board Menace

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160
  • Days Won:  0

It sounds to me like that DW is just jealous that the big east proboards site is better than his site.

Jealous? Hardly. I am pissed off they banned me over there for no reason.

Answer me this bullsrule. If you have TWO posters causing trouble on another board, would you say on your forum that you would welcome ALL except ONE - the ONE being targeted by a member of your own forum- while saying the behavior of your own MODERATOR was acceptable?  Be honest ;)

It is not a matter of who has the better board. I never said one board was better than the other. What happened was that those guys over on Proboards got VERY mad at me for speaking the truth on this board. I was warned they wanted to ban me a month ago. When I heard this, I came back here and modified the post that upset them so, as to offer them peace. Go back to the beginning of this thread and you will see my modification. So I go back and post a response to what they were saying a couple of days ago. My responses are right there on the link. I copied them because I knew they would censor me. However, BAN ME? For what? I think there is something rotten and I'd just like to know what it is. They have several posters on the Bigeastboards.com. We never banned them. We showed special restraint in regards to the advertising they were doing on our board.

Everyone has free choice to visit or join any forum they want. WHo cares who has the BEST forum? However, we all should be allowed to exist without other boards being a menace.

Finally, jealous? If you read my responses then you will see that I posted a link to their website for all those that wanted to join them. Doesn't look like any made the move however. There was a SERIOUS problem on our board and I find it more than a coincidence that it was one of their moderators contributing to the problem - something they seem to have (or were willing)  to over look.  ;)

Anyway, all has been resolved on our board and we are back to normal AND I was banned from a board for NO REASON. Oh well, Life moves on .....

PS. I love this forum. I come here every day  :)

Respectfully,

DW