• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FWIW, there is a game tonight ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

Statistically Nuñez had a nice day! Nearly a double-double. Guerrero posted a double double but Jaleel disappeared today? McMurray and Morillo missed a lot of shots, it's hard to get too mad because they are the only "shooters" we have right now so they have to take shots. Anyone that watch the game know how the looks were? Contested, last minute, space, soft D? Props to Chris Perry on going 100% on the line though. 

If the kids read these threads (I have not a clue) I want to be on record giving props to Nuñez for the game he had and I hope he can turn the corner and really be a force. He has the physical tools to make it happen for sure.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

6 hours ago, JoshuaG said:

Statistically Nuñez had a nice day! Nearly a double-double. Guerrero posted a double double but Jaleel disappeared today? McMurray and Morillo missed a lot of shots, it's hard to get too mad because they are the only "shooters" we have right now so they have to take shots. Anyone that watch the game know how the looks were? Contested, last minute, space, soft D? Props to Chris Perry on going 100% on the line though. 

If the kids read these threads (I have not a clue) I want to be on record giving props to Nuñez for the game he had and I hope he can turn the corner and really be a force. He has the physical tools to make it happen for sure.

Nunez has been playing very hard and seems to really care about winning. In my opinion he could be a very effective player if he was on a better team (if that makes sense).

Shot selection for McMurry and Ne were fine for the most part.  Coach is very hard on Ne if anyone has noticed.

Guard play overall has killed this team with terrible entry passing (or just not getting it to the bigs when its there). 

We seem to find new ways to turn the ball over (twice off the in bounds).

Also Bo has regressed or does not fit this "offense" that we are trying to run.

We just do not play good team defense as opposing guards get into the lane easily and nobody boxes out when our bigs play help d.  

Props to Ruben, Angel, Ne and McMurry for seeming to really care. Rest of the team seems to be sleeping from my view (right behind the bench)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

From what I've seen from Bo he has the athleticism for the scheme but not the jumper for it. if we shot a better percentage on a regular basis, he could help collapse the defense for our 3 ball but he is too wild in the lane. Lacks body control. The passing can be very lacks, I hope that it goes as COA hopes and we start fresh in conference. I know....there is no indication it will get better...