• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

VG , KR and the rest of red sox faithful

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

Very nice LK. Isnt it funny to see UCF and USF guys on same teams in battle of yanks/ red sox.  Yank fans can say all they want but you know **** well that you hate the sox and it feels best to beat them over everyone else.  

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Yankees Suck.

The day Steinbrenner kicks the bucket, I will have Bern's Steakhouse come to my house and cater a complementary party for all Red Sox fans.  Open bar, too.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

You are talking about a Bull Booster there!

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

Geez, if you hate the Yankees that is fine, but please don't make such ignorant posts as "The Yankees Suck" on this board.  It just makes you look moronic.  Considering in the 100 years the World series has been around they have been in it 50% of the time and won it 26% of the time.

If that constitutes a team that "Sucks" then what does the make the Red Sox?

I have a ton of respect for George. Figures he had to go to Mass to go to college. I dont love every thing he does but he does want to win at any cost and that is a nice attitude to have from the owner of your favorite sports team.  GO SOX!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Geez, if you hate the Yankees that is fine, but please don't make such ignorant posts as "The Yankees Suck" on this board.  It just makes you look moronic.  Considering in the 100 years the World series has been around they have been in it 50% of the time and won it 26% of the time.

The Yankees blow ................... better?    8)

• Topic Count:  537
  • Content Count:  2,718

It makes the Red Sox the Yankee's Beeatch.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

LK- great to see you  on this board

KR- if you call yankees chokers what do you call your beloved  redsox?

it is better for baseball that AROd is no longer on a last place team

Smazz

A RedSox fans learns a lot about himself every year. Last year Wakefield would have been MVP of playoffs if sox go to series but instead was goat after giving up Boones HR. Wake is one of the best people in all of baseball and tried to take all the blame for the loss. He did not walk away from press ala Farvre, and he did not blame others.  He went back to Florida and when the boston wrters held their annual banquet and awards show Timmy again won award for outstanding service. He thought he would hear some boos and some cheers after playoffs. Instead he got a standing ovation, Sox fans know baseball and no one to cheer and when to boo. Sox fans will be first to give an opposing pitcher a standing O after a no-hitter at fenway then any other fans. I've seen numerous curtain calls to opposing teams.  After the game 7 collapse it knocked me on my arse as the emotion of being so close so many times just kills you but in same regard the next day I was not bitter with the team, I was proud of how close they came and more importantly how hard they tried. I have said many times that the easiest thing in sports is being a Yankee fan but the most gratifying is being a Red Sox fan and the world better be careful when the Sox do finally win that coveted championship.