• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tyler Moore

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Tyler Moore leaves Cornhuskers

Updated: August 11, 2012, 4:09 PM ETAssociated Press

LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraska coach Bo Pelini has announced that offensive lineman Tyler Moore has left the football team to address personal issues.

So I guess his leaving is official, let the games begin. Man, if we were to get him and Prestwood, we would be huge up front.

Big Ten Blog

Pelini said Saturday that Moore, who hasn't practiced since Thursday, would be welcome to return.

Moore last year became the first Nebraska freshman to start on the offensive line in a season opener. He started the first four games at right tackle and appeared in nine games.

The sophomore from Clearwater, Fla., was the projected starter at left tackle this season.

Pelini declined to elaborate on the circumstances surrounding Moore's departure.

Messages were left for Brian Moore, Tyler's father.

http://espn.go.com/c...rce=twitterfeed

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General consensus I've read is that we'd be in the lead for him.

Seems that way.

-

Tyler Moore leaving team?

August 11, 2012 11:28 am

i've been reading for the last 24 hours that Tyler Moore will be leaving the team and transfering back to Florida. (Probably USF). From what I have heard it's been a combination of missing his girlfriend and getting frustrated with getting passed up by Qvale on the depth chart. His "heart" hasn't been in it this fall and he doesn't want to be here any more.

Mama, do you have a source on that? Genuinely interested to gauge the reliability of the USF comment. Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

Man this would be awesome!

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Seems that way.

-

i've been reading for the last 24 hours that Tyler Moore will be leaving the team and transfering back to Florida. (Probably USF). From what I have heard it's been a combination of missing his girlfriend and getting frustrated with getting passed up by Qvale on the depth chart. His "heart" hasn't been in it this fall and he doesn't want to be here any more.

Mama, do you have a source on that? Genuinely interested to gauge the reliability of the USF comment.

I think that was in a thread on CBS sports. Don't remember. It was just some poster.

Seems that way.

-

Mama, do you have a source on that? Genuinely interested to gauge the reliability of the USF comment.

I think that was in a thread on CBS sports. Don't remember. It was just some poster.

Found the link.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/messages/chrono/38372662/0/0/38375056#ID38375056

Seems that way.

-

Found the link.

http://www.cbssports...5056#ID38375056

Thanks

Wonder if he has a Facebook maybe AW should say hi ;-)

I know that when we got a verbal from QB Matt Floyd he made friends on facebook with all of our recruits and was a big help in landing some of them.

Another one weighs in

Scott â€@Bushido247

Looks like former No.1 overall OL in Florida, Tyler Moore, who was the first freshman to EVER start for Nebraska OL, is heading to USF.

This is blowing up on twitter

if i was nicknaming him it would have to be Mary as in MTM, if i met him in person, it would be Mr. Moore. :wacko:

Edited by Bullwinkle

Tweets Top / All

8m scotty1_normal.jpgScott â€@Bushido247

USF is some lucky SOB. They get Aaron Lynch and Tyler Moore via transfer in one off-season. That's basically the same as getting two 5-stars

6:10 PM - 11 Aug 12 via TweetDeck · Details

6m Headshot_normal.jpgMVWhite â€@hercnjerc

@bushido247 Don't forget Prestwood coming in soon, lol

2m scotty1_normal.jpgScott â€@Bushido247

@hercnjerc Sounds like Prestwood is done with football. So no go on the USF transfer....for now.

6:16 PM - 11 Aug 12 via TweetDeck · Details

45s Headshot_normal.jpgMVWhite â€@hercnjerc

@bushido247 Oh ok, I just assumed he was going to follow Lynch again but this time to USF.