• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Strongman Team Competition 2012

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

For those who havent seen it, this is the first BULL Olympics. It's pretty funny.

Uploaded by BullsVision on Aug 17, 2010

Along with their new location for training camp, the University of South Florida football team began a new tradition during its first trip to the Vero Beach Sports Village, the Bulls Olympics.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436
  • Days Won:  0

It's great to see team competitions like this. It serves as a great tool for motivation and team cohesion. We also need our football team to be strong, like bulls. ;)

Thanks for sharing the video!

I'm looking forward to seeing the video at the USF Olympics again this year from Vero Beach. I bet, that's a lot more "fun" for them. LOL

I am actually not so sure they didn't have fun. I can only speak for myself; but from experience, I actually enjoy weight training. I suspect they would feel the same way.

Anyways, have fun in Vero Beach. Go Bulls!

I understand what you are saying.

The "Olympics" is meant to be more of a "fun" event at the conclusion of the tough two week football camp. They won't even break a sweat in those events.

You are right. They are probably doing other things not as fun as the Olympics or the Strongman competition.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I think the Strong man event is held now because they aren't allowed to play football with the coaches' around. This way the training staff can get them in shape. It's a smart way to use the system and the players get more enjoyment out of it than just being in the weight room.