• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bummer Loss, Very Winnable

Guest wildrover

Guest wildrover

It seemed like the announcers had it right though, no Leather no score,  is our Offensive really that bad without him.  It seemed like our field goal shooting was horrible in the second half.  If we had just one more guy step up and makes some shots I think this game ends differently.  Swift did a decent job but he is no Leather and when Leather is on the bench it seemed as if there is no one who can carry the team, where is the offensive production outside of TL?

The bright side, we only won seven games all year last year, I think we get 10 this year, probably still a last place finish but its a sign of improvement and from where we were I'm okay with that.  My next big concern is that our playmakers are seniors unlike football we can't put the lackof production on youth, what will it be like next year? Is anybody being polished to fill the shoes of the leaving seniors?  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  100
  • Days Won:  0

Not having Bradley Mosley really showed in this game.  That 3rd scoring option is non-existent.  Marlyn Bryant is better suited for playing football, he has no basketball ability whatsoever.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Not having Bradley Mosley really showed in this game.  That 3rd scoring option is non-existent.  Marlyn Bryant is better suited for playing football, he has no basketball ability whatsoever.

that is perhaps the most absurd thing i have ever heard on this board.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

I gave up standing up for USF athletics this week, so let the naysayers have their say. I am just going to agree with the BeastieBull, Sheriff's, and Harvey Jones from now on about our basketball program. And you know what, I am going to agree with them so much that I wont point out any positives until USF gets into the top 25 or postseason. That may never happen in my lifetime, but I am just so tired of defended a bad program.  Losing to Michigan on the road is inexcusable in my book. USF had better beat Southern Carolina. Southern Carolina will never be a basketball power like the BIG EAST has. If USF cant at least make it a game, then I really dont have confidence in a tougher BIG EAST. SOUTERN CAROLINA is a team in an overrated SEC league. Show something to us, USF.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

vg- i will remind you of this one

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

vg- i will remind you of this one

On this board... on the sports board, you say some very absurd things ;D ;D

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

Brahman - you haven't been following college basketball very closely if you expect for USF to walk into Michigan (even a depleted Michigan team) and South (not Southern) Carolina and waltz away with wins.  USC had 22 or 23 wins last year against a pretty tough schedule.

You are right however, we may never see USF in the top 25.  I certainly don't expect it in the next 10 years.

Postseason, quite possible in 2 or 3 more years.