• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A SHORT LOVE STORY

BULLO12

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,502
  • Days Won:  0

A man and a woman who had never met  before, but who were  both married to other  people,

found themselves assigned to  the same sleeping room on a trans-continental  train.

Though initially  embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a  room, they  were both very tired and fell asleep quickly, he in the upper berth and  she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, the man  leaned down and gently woke the woman saying,..........  'Ma'am,

I'm sorry to bother you,  but would you be willing to reach into the closet to get me a second  blanket?  I'm awfully  cold.'

'I  have a better idea,' she replied 'Just for tonight,...... let's pretend  that we're married.'

'Wow!......................  That's a great idea!', he  exclaimed.

'Good,' she replied.  .............'Get your own ******* blanket.'

After a moment of  silence, .....................he  farted.

The  End

Archived