• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, Yankee Fans

Guest wildrover

Guest wildrover

who for whatever reason have spewed on about a New York team on the "Tampa Sports" board all season long, how does it feel to watch your biggest enemy dance victorious as they claim their spoils from your backyard.  That just has to hurt

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Good Job sox!  of course now I root for either Houston or St. Louis because the only other team I hate more than the Yanks  is well..........the Sox, sort of reminds of this election, the lesser of two evils.  he he he

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

This hurts me.  My team lost... to the Sox...  The ALCS shoulda been a sweep!  Wtf went wrong!?  Someone was doing some voodoo somewhere!

I gotta give credit to the Bo Sox though.  To come back from behind 3 games and take the series was...I don't even know what to say.  I'm so **** disappointed.

I guess I'm just used to watching my team win.  I was used to going to the parades.  God, change sucks.

The ALCS was a give away.  It had to be!  We gave it away, that's all...

Yes, I'm in denial now leave me alone!

Oh yeah, for the curse to be broken the Sox have to win the World Series!!

I'm such a sore loser, lol.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Since there really isn't a curse, it doesn't have to be broken... but it felt very good to see the good guys standing in the middle of the diamond celebrating while yankee fans vomited instead of the other way around for once.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657

The goal was to win another World Series championship. The opponent whether it was Boston or Seattle is meaningless. The Yankees did not get it done.

I suppose that for Bosux fans, beating the hated Yankees is like winning the World Series. So I guess.....congratulations are in order.

Do they give out rings for winning the AL pennant?

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

That was very sweet... and probably feels almost as good as winning a world series, but i can't say i know what that feels like yet.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  553

This win was for every Red Sox fan who had the displeasure of knowing any obnoxious Yankee fan that ever muttered "1918".

It was a pleasure coming into the House That Ruth Built and making the 2004 New York Yankees the greatest choke that professional sports has ever known.

WHO IS YOUR DADDY?

BW

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464

The goal was to win another World Series championship. The opponent whether it was Boston or Seattle is meaningless. The Yankees did not get it done.

I suppose that for Bosux fans, beating the hated Yankees is like winning the World Series. So I guess.....congratulations are in order.

Do they give out rings for winning the AL pennant?

They get rings for the AL pennat only if they lose the series so I hope the Sox  dont get them.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

This win was for every Red Sox fan who had the displeasure of knowing any obnoxious Yankee fan that ever muttered "1918".

It was a pleasure coming into the House That Ruth Built and making the 2004 New York Yankees the greatest choke that professional sports has ever known.

WHO IS YOUR DADDY?

BW

you guys crack me up because if it was the other way you guys would do the same thing.

• Topic Count:  1,148
  • Content Count:  6,502

you guys crack me up because if it was the other way you guys would do the same thing.

Absolutely...so let us have our fun.  Cause you tankee fans would have done the same thing.   Well actually you did but just a little premature.