• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

College Gameday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,691
  • Days Won:  0

is usf overrated?

corso & herbstreit said NO

corso picked us to win today by a FG

both said we are getting slighted because we are not a "traditional" power

herb said he could see us getting passed by a one loss team even if we win out because we are not a "traditional" power

said if a "traditional " power had our start they would be the talk of the nation

• Content Count:  3,103

all of that except for the winning by a field goal comment is true, and i don't think anybody can deny that.

• Content Count:  159

Yep, I saw that too only you beat me to the punch of summing it up on here. :-)

I disagree with Corso insofar as the spread of the W for today's game, but time will tell ... I certainly hope he's wrong! lol

As to the rest, I totally agree with what they said. If we were a "traditional" powerhouse everyone would be talking about us ... since we are not, they disrespect us and the program providing us with the "USF who?" type of questions. That's alright, our boys are moving forward as I knew they would with time and JL as Head Coach. Let them answer the doubters on the field ... as far as I am concerned I've got just two words for our season:

FINISH STRONG!!!!!

(and Go Bulls! ... so I guess that's 4 words, sue me)  ;D

• Content Count:  2,363

so I guess that's 4 words, sue me

You count like O'Leary ;D

• Content Count:  159

so I guess that's 4 words, sue me

You count like O'Leary ;D

hahaha ... thanks ... maybe I do but I know the Bulls a LOT better than any of those guys. :-)

Archived