• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For those watching the game ... post your thoughts here

lobo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22
  • Days Won:  0

ya'll are a legit top 15 or so team IMO, WVU has been overrated all year. I think USF has become my second favorite team. ya'll play very tough physical Defense, have beaten a handful of ranked teams 1 of which was AU (hehe) and you initials are the exact opposite of FSU, can't go wrong being the exact opposite of FSU. :)

• Content Count:  159

ya'll are a legit top 15 or so team IMO, WVU has been overrated all year. I think USF has become my second favorite team. ya'll play very tough physical Defense, have beaten a handful of ranked teams 1 of which was AU (hehe) and you initials are the exact opposite of FSU, can't go wrong being the exact opposite of FSU. :)

Thanks for the respect Pitbull ... it is nice to see from a quality SEC team. To be honest I think you guys the team to beat in the SEC this year and I have told my GF (who is a Gator, but I try not to hold that against her :-) several times that LSU is the team to watch out for this year. I love the way my team is playing, but we are not in the NC picture yet ... I'll be happy with the BE Championship and a (real) Bowl game. On the other hand if the season continues to go the way I expect, I will be watching you guys and USC in the NC game next Jan. Good luck this season.

Yes, if your D can play like they have most of the game right here, then you are the front runner for the Big East BCS bid... wouldn't that rock! that was an Awesome Punt btw.

I hope ya'll aren't going into that prevent D, only thing that prevents is your team from winnig... as I type this you guys get a sack hehe NM I guess.

• Content Count:  16

Yeaaaaaaaaaa........BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!  GO BULLZ.  One Hell of a Game.  I told my friend from work that Mr. Ben Moffitt Will make some game changing plays............Down Goes The Goal Posts........

• Content Count:  16

Coach L needs to learn to use some Chapstick......LOL.  He was Licking his Chops all during this game.

Archived