• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Press Pass Quit Working?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone else's presspass for game II quit working on them?  Or does my internet just suck?

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Don't worry.....nothing to see anyhow.

I sure hope we have some guys who can swing the lumber coming in for next season.

Watching this team gives me that same awful feeling I had for three seasons with Julmiste at QB.

You know....that one where you are pretty sure another great defensive (or pitching) effort will be wasted?

Ugh.  >:(

• Content Count:  1,479

We're talking about the game in the chat room, but I'm using the Big East gametracker so I dont know about Press Pass.

• Content Count:  1,433

I guess my computer sucks because all I could see is green though audio came through fine.  I tried my laptop and I got a distorted image of the game.    Then it cut off.  But really....there has been nothing to see as somebody already said.  What is up with the bats???

If you had told me we would give up 5 runs in 4 games and not win the darn thing I would have said you were insane!

Archived