• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stanley Cup Celebration

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

The parade will be tomorrow (wednesday) at 12 pm. The parade will start approx. at Channelside and Florida, go up Florida to Jackson, Jackson to Morgan, Morgan to Channelside and inside the Forum. After the parade, there will be a rally inside that should start aroun 1:30. After the rally, Eddie Money will perform on the Plaza at aroun 2:30. He will be followed by a local band to keep the party going.

yeah it will be hot as crap, but it will be worth it!!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Am taking my duaghter to the Aquarium tomorrow so I'm definitely going to try and catch it while down there.

83, what's the deal on picking up the commemorative glass? Do you know?

you need to bring your ticket stub(s) to the premium services lounge to pick up the glass.  That was what I was referring to when I said a giveaway on the way out, but I must have missed when they decided to pass them out differently.  The premium services lounge is located on the same level as the box office and the main administration offices.  I am not sure if they will leave the premium services door open so it is accessible through the box office or not.  Your best bet would prob just be go the main reception desk, located on the northside of the building off of channelside.  

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Thanks, 83. I forgot one other thing. I thought the scoreboard said we had two weeks to do it. A guy I ran into today said he thought he read it was only on Friday. That doesn't seem feasible ............

scoreboard did say next two weeks which sounds about right...

and thanks for bringing this up, I need to grab me a couple in the next few days, I forgot they were up there!