• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Students and Alumni -- Lets Pick a Tail Gate Lot!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  0

There's been a lot of talk on this board about picking a particular lot to tailgate in, but I haven't seen anyone designate a lot yet.  So I'm asking someone who has been to this stadium before to please designate a lot...northeast, northwest, north, south, etc.....and then lets spread the word.  Personally, I like tailgating in the cold, especially on a clear day!  I vote that we find the best looking lot between 7:30-8:00am on the WEST side of the stadium.  This will keep the sun hidden behind the stadium for an extra hour or so, making it a nice crisp morning 8-).  Lets load the lot we pick up with students and alumni.  

So...Lot Suggestions?  

First vote:  WEST SIDE

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

I'm in, but was hoping to find out where the tent and pep rally would be.  Not sure why Athletics is not sharing that info with us.  Surely they must know where the pep rally and tent will be located by now???

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  0

Agreed.  I'm starting up tomorrow night (melbourne to crystal river) and then going the rest of the way thur morning.  Staying at a cheap days inn and dont think i'll have any internet access....so hopefully they'll announce something today or tomorrow.

FWIW: I think most of the alumni will want to be on the side of the stadium where the USF tent will be.  Not a bad idea, just might be a little ahead of the game.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692

Agreed.  I'm starting up tomorrow night (melbourne to crystal river) and then going the rest of the way thur morning.  Staying at a cheap days inn and dont think i'll have any internet access....so hopefully they'll announce something today or tomorrow.

I would think that a majority of the Athletic Dept is traveling with the team today.  I knew tickets had to be picked up by today, probably for that reason.  So hopefully we will know more soon.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874

Yeah, it would be nice to know in advance where the tent is located, so we can drive into the appropriate parking lot.