• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will there be a limit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  231
  • Days Won:  0

to the amount of tickets that one person can buy?  Anyone know?

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I'd expect that everyone can order as many tickets as they want between tomorrow morning and December 11, when they prioritize the seating and make the rest available on a first come basis.  If they receive orders for more tickets than they have available, I'm sure they can get more from the bowl game.  Legion Field holds over 70K, no way does this game get anywhere near that.  Plus, USF will make more money if we sell more than our seat allotment.

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

Yup, since the allotment has a good chance of being sold out i am sure if one person wants to buy a 100 tickets they will be denied.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Yup, since the allotment has a good chance of being sold out i am sure if one person wants to buy a 100 tickets they will be denied.

I disagree 100%.  Both USF and the bowl would be ABSOLUTELY thrilled to see us sell more than our allotment.  I'd be surprised if the stadium is even half full on gameday.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

Absolutely not, in fact, they will encourage you to buy a thousand tickets if you have the change.  This game will be lucky to draw 30k, so if someone wants to buy a ton of tickets, they will not be denied.

My post was a sarcastic one to the person who started the thread as in DUH why would USF put a limit on tickets, when we may sell 2000 if we are lucky.  The thread makes no sense and how someone would even consider that is way beyond me.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  269

Actually, we've been asked the same question several times, since many schools do limit the number of tickets you can purchase.    You can purchase as many tickets as you like, but for groups of 20 or more you'll need to call 1-800-GOBulls.  Otherwise, you'll be able to purchase them online.

Vicki

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  73

Hope to see many of you there... hoping for 30,000 or so.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  231

My post was a sarcastic one to the person who started the thread as in DUH why would USF put a limit on tickets, when we may sell 2000 if we are lucky.  The thread makes no sense and how someone would even consider that is way beyond me.

Do you always have to be an a$$hole.  It was a simple question that apparently other people have asked.  

You must have a lot of faith in USF if you think only 2000 people will show.  Great school spirit there.

It has nothing to do with having faith and all to do with beiing realistic......I am sure Cincy is gonna have limit on the # of tickets they will be allowed to purchase to the Int'l bowl as well.

PS: I dont believe my response constitued being an a$$hole, I was just pointing out the illgocial statement as why a school who has trouble with fan attendance attempt to hurt themselves further by limiting the # of tickets one is able to purchase.