• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's Official B'Ham  PapaJohns

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

This has got to be the #1 NO SHOW bowl, 100 fans from USF and 45 from ECU + anyone they can kidnap from the surrounding area.

Then you can just shut the f up and go away, cause your idiocy isn't really necessary.

why dont you shut the f up

stop being so rude

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

This has got to be the #1 NO SHOW bowl, 100 fans from USF and 45 from ECU + anyone they can kidnap from the surrounding area.

Then you can just shut the f up and go away, cause your idiocy isn't really necessary.

why dont you shut the f up

stop being so rude

Screw you smazza.  How about you quit fomenting negativity?  How about supporting our program?

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

#1 No show bowl could be the Boise bowl with Miami. Miami does not travel as it is, so you can bet that they will be lucky to get anyone outside the players and coaches families to go watch that game. Not sure how Nevada travels, but I really dont think they will bring much up in that cold game.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468
  • Days Won:  0

Truth hurts. What a snooze-fest bowl game. Good ONLY because USF is in it and they made a bowl. Bad for SO MANY other reasons:

1. Terrible opponent.

2. Awful location.

3. Awful date as far as bowls concern.

4. Awful timeslot during the weekend before Christmas.

5. Papa Johns pizza sucks.

What crappy luck. Win enough games to make a bowl, and get stuck in this pathetic one.  

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

would you rather no bowl game period?  i for one am happy we got a bowl bid, its a great way for us to get our first bowl game victory.  

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I agree that the bowl and time are not ideal, however, this one is within driving distance.  I loved attending the Muffler Bowl last year and couldn't have been happier about the venue in Charlotte and the time of year.  This year, the wife, kid, and I were going to Boone, NC for Christmas and I have decided to make a two day detour through Birmingham.  True fans will find a way to make it to the game and support the team.  So shut the f up, buy a ticket package and show your support.  Lumpy assed commenters that don't attend are pathetic.  Where will you be on December 23rd, Smazza?  At the game I hope or are you just a prolific commenter and nothing else.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468

would you rather no bowl game period?

No, not what I said. Reread my post. I'm glad they made a bowl game, but kinda upset they got stuck in such a crappy one that isn't in the best timeslot.

Here's to hoping they get their first win, and get to an even better bowl game next year.  

However, Papa Johns pizza does...indeed...suck.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

yes i understood your post, and my post was a perfect response to your post.