• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Good game by USF -UCFer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  123
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys,

I thought you guys had a helluva game against KU. I dont think any of you all should be talking down KUs program or making excuses for your team. That game was 1 big play either way and with a few extra seconds..who knows? I watched it on FSN down here in bradenton. It was a very good showing and there was no real definitive better team. Grothe amazes me. Actually, he pisses me off. Without him I think you all would have been in real trouble in Orlando. Holy crap, I think he justs has a real fire burning to win; that is so important. If you ask me its his poise not his physical prowess that is his best attributes. I hope he doesnt get any stonger..lol.  Anyhow, I know the feeling, trust me. It makes you sick to your stomach. Feels like 24-17 lol.  On another note, did anyone catch the Bucs game ARrggggggh.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

Thanks for the kind words. Good luck against Southern Miss. I hope you whip their tails on ESPN this Tuesday.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  431

The bucs make me sick right now....I imagine some may be relieved that Simms will be out for the season. On a positive note, maybe more Tampa natives will start coming to BULLS games.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

Thanks for the kind words. Good luck against Southern Miss. I hope you whip their tails on ESPN this Tuesday.

tuesday game?  thanks for the heads up.  

as for bucs...simms led a TD drive with a ruptured spleen i believe.  but i dont really care, i hate living in tampa with the bucs games on every sunday.  i just hope they play some other team id rather watch.

hopefully them losing every game does mean more people go to USF games.  

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  123

The bucs make me sick right now....I imagine some may be relieved that Simms will be out for the season. On a positive note, maybe more Tampa natives will start coming to BULLS games.

I like gradkowski (sp). You may has well put him now that the season is in such a hole. It looks like he will get that chance be default!

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

The Bucs losing really shouldnt help USF's attendence at all. USF needs to start winning to get more fans in my opinion. Losing to UConn last season and losing to Kansas does not help spike interest with the casual fan. That is why these loses hurt us more than anything. They hurt at the ticket gate.