• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just got home from Orlando....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  231
  • Days Won:  0

Obviously I'm thrilled with the outcome of the game but I'm still not satisfied with the play of certain players on the team.  First to come to mind, long snapper and punter.  Granted the punter should never have dropped it, the snap was still low to the ground, who ever this guy is, he  needs to get his snaps  up.  The punter needs to learn to just fall on the ball, don't try and create something.

Our corners.  Trae Williams had two picks on two horribly thrown balls and I'm really disappointed in the play of Mike Jenkins this year.  It was 3rd and 4 or five and Jenkins gave their wide out a 10-12 yard cushion, anybody on this board can throw and 5 yard out pattern when the CB isn't near you.  If the UCF QB made better throws that game would be have been ugly real quick, they had Jenkins beat on every play.  He needs to step it up.

I thought we were supposed to be good against the run defense? The first half they were running at will on us.  Hopefully the adjustments we made at half time become a permanent adjustment.  

Still not happy with some of the play calling on offense.  I liked the five wide out look and let Grothe pick the defense apart but these QB draws have to stop, they are going to get t his kid killed.  

Positive notes:  Grothe did some real good things, nice to see Amari Jackson get back into the offense again.  Defense was huge down the stretch.

All in all, a great game, glad to have been there for it.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Our corners.  Trae Williams had two picks on two horribly thrown balls and I'm really disappointed in the play of Mike Jenkins this year.  It was 3rd and 4 or five and Jenkins gave their wide out a 10-12 yard cushion, anybody on this board can throw and 5 yard out pattern when the CB isn't near you.  If the UCF QB made better throws that game would be have been ugly real quick, they had Jenkins beat on every play.  He needs to step it up.

I've been saying for 2 years now, that our corners are fast as hell.........but cant cover anybody. Moreso Jenkins than Williams.