• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

who were winners and losers in draft

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

after my cowboys didn't take  steve jackson I walked away from TV so I am out of loop with respeoct to most teams

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464
  • Days Won:  0

after my cowboys didn't take  steve jackson I walked away from TV so I am out of loop with respeoct to most teams

Steven Jackson reminds me of Curtis Enis, How is he doing now? I dont watch many arena league II games, is that where he is playing now?  You must have been pissed when Cowboys traded hershal walker right?

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I think one of the big steals in the draft was when Atlanta grabbed WVU running back Quincy Wilson in the 7th round.  That kid has some major potential.  He ran over Miami, VaTech and Pitt on national tv.  Quite frankly, i don't even remember seeing stephen jackson play one game.

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923

Losers-Tampa Bay-when did the Ivy league become the hotbed for football talent, Dallas, Giants.

Winners-Detroit, Cincy, San Diego, Philly ;D

NE Pats got vince wolfork to take over for departed Ted Washington.  If he pans out then Pats had a great draft as that was really all they were missing.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

Pats got a tall receiver too... PK Sam from FSU... all of NE's receivers are under 6'0, so that adds to their arsenal. Plus another good tight end, probably better than both of the current Tight ends on the roster.  Brady is going to have so many targets, there will be no way to stop em.

Pats got a tall receiver too... PK Sam from FSU... all of NE's receivers are under 6'0, so that adds to their arsenal. Plus another good tight end, probably better than both of the current Tight ends on the roster.  Brady is going to have so many targets, there will be no way to stop em.

I didnt like the TE pick.  The guy was not very productive in college and they could have had their pick of offensive linemen at that point.  I thought they should have taken chris snee from BC.  Funny story on Snee is that he was drafted by tom Coughlin and Giants. Snee has a kid with coughlins daughter but they  are not married.  I think Sam may be a good player for Pats and the kid from LSU may be a good def end as Belicheck is very tight with Saban and always taked some LSU guys that turn out **** good.  I think Dextewr Reid may be a very good pick at safety as he has a real nose for the ball and is a big hitter who will learn from Rodney Harrison.  Pats will probably end up with a great draft though I would have taken an OG instead of Watson.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

kr- you never saw steven jackson play.He can do it all.He was by far they best running back in draft.

curtis ennis? hockey must be your sport because you don't know football.

that last comment exposed you,pal.jackson can pick up the  blitz,he can block,he can catch,he has power inside and speed outside.