• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Doc has Arrived!!!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

they existed during the early 90's, sat directly behind the opposing bench, came dressed up like death, and had tombstones, i know theres alot more, this is just alittle

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

Phil & Bulliever, good to see you guys!  I remember that pom-pom  incident, and with coach Eriksen approaching, our catcher stood up as if she had done something wrong and was about to be scolded. . .  funny how the USM coach didn't complain until her team fell behind.  Still, not as bad as that "third out in third inning" quote, right Phil?

Some of the Death Row stories I remember hearing involved shoes being thrown into stands by coaches, burning effigies of Crum, pounding on the hotel window of the visiting head coach's window on the night before the game.  I remember the tombstones my first season (1995-1996) but they slowly disbanded from there.  Still, coach Deane of Marquette would cry in the papers every time he played us in the Dome and had one of his players get bonked in the head by a foam basketball during one of the time-out promotions where fans aimed at a guy wearing a Bball hoop.  That was the last game where that promotion was used. . .