• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Final Weekend Visitors

Guest Josh Newberg

Guest tulderbull

Just a quick comment on Wayne Younger. I saw film on this kid and watched him a couple of others games and he is better then any of the other QB we are signing and possibly better then anyone we have on the team now.  I heard he is not getting an offer b/c no one else is offering him as of yet.  This kid is tall with a great arm and can run.  A true QB.  He is Matt Grothe but 4 inches taller IMO.  For some reason though Jimbo and the staff do and absoletely horrible job recruiting QB's why they would not offer this kid is a mystery.  Kind of how they handle the Julian Foster kid from last year now starting a Troy State.  Instead we get athletes who played QB instead of QB's who are athletes.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  0

I am 180 degrees different on Wayne Younger.  I think he is an excellent athlete but I don't think much of his throwing.  Check out the Cocoa team highlights and make up your own mind.

http://www.floridatoday.com/prep/video/videogallery.shtml

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  184

Yeah, I found the same clips on him earlier.

After watching the first couple of clips...  Which are the worst floaters for interceptions I've ever seen, my first impression is this kid is not one of the best choices for QB.  I'm just going off highlights though.  I'm sure he's a good kid, but we have a guy who can throw floating interceptions already.

Guest tulderbull

well if you are going to judge him by a few throws from horrible angles i am sorry to hear there.  He keeps the ball up high.  I watched him throw out routes on time. Meaning before the reciever even came out of his break.  he did not have the luxary other have with great recievers.  his top reciever was a little 5'7 white guy who led central florida is reception.  running of the bulls why dont you get some other games and watch them before you go off of this little film.  I think I have seen the kid much more then you and seen other guys USF is signing and has signed and he is better then most if not all.  His technique is far better.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

he's from Cocoa.... that's all you really need to know to realize he sucks

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  342

well if you are going to judge him by a few throws from horrible angles i am sorry to hear there.  He keeps the ball up high.  I watched him throw out routes on time. Meaning before the reciever even came out of his break.  he did not have the luxary other have with great recievers.  his top reciever was a little 5'7 white guy who led central florida is reception.  running of the bulls why dont you get some other games and watch them before you go off of this little film.  I think I have seen the kid much more then you and seen other guys USF is signing and has signed and he is better then most if not all.  His technique is far better.

We can only go by what we have available.  If he is as good as you say,  I am sure all of us would love to see film on him.  That said,  from what I have seen of him and Matt Grothe on film,  there is no comparison.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  57

Whatta you mean, "little white guy' you littlewhiteguyaphobic-ist!   Signed, L.W.Guy

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

if he is truly that good why is no one else offering him?

can you give us some more credentials ie all state teams, buckhalter lists, all cocoa list ect. to bolster your evaluation

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

any news from this weekend?

nm.... guess thats what I get for being lazy...

Jason Sherman commits