• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

B-MO Services

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823
  • Days Won:  0

USF MEN’S BASKETBALL

Services For Bradley Mosley Planned For Friday And Saturday

Wake To Be Held Friday Night; Service To Follow Saturday

Tampa, Fla. – Funeral services for University of South Florida men’s basketball player Bradley Mosley, who passed away Oct. 29 at the age of 22 after a year-long battle with cancer, will be held this weekend.

The wake will be hosted at the RJ Hendley Christian Education Center (2800 Avenue R) in Riviera Beach, Fla., on Friday, Nov. 4, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Mosley’s service will take place at 11 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 5, at Orthodox Zion Primitive Church (2900 N. Australian Ave.) in West Palm Beach, Fla.

Mosley’s courageous battle against the rare disease came to an end at Good Samaritan Hospital in West Palm Beach, Fla., early Saturday morning.  He was admitted to the hospital on Thursday, Oct. 27.  Mosley is survived by his eight-month-old daughter Arianna Mosley; mother, Lisa Ferguson; sister, Breona Mosley; and brother, Eddie Adams.

Mosley was diagnosed last fall with renal medullary carcinoma, a rare form of cancer.  Although living at home, he had been receiving treatment at the Moffitt Cancer Center on USF’s campus.

Mosley arrived in Tampa prior to the 2003-04 campaign after a pair of seasons at Daytona Beach Community College.  He was the only player to start in each of the team’s games that season and played all 40 minutes in 12 of the final 14 contests.  He concluded the year second on the team in scoring (14.6 ppg.) and netted a career-high 30 points in a victory over Southern Miss.

If you plan on sending flowers. Send them to the wake and the funeral director will make sure they get to the saturday services.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

If you plan on sending flowers. Send them to the wake and the funeral director will make sure they get to the saturday services.

I'd rather send a donation that could be used somewhere. I'm sure info will be forthcoming...

I will be sending both. I just want BMO to have a nice ceremony. I am not saying you have to send anything. I just put the information out there for those who wanted to know.

Guest Vicki M

Trip,

The "Bradley Mosely Assistance Fund" was established last year at the USF Federal Credit Union, to help with the expenses of treatment and to allow his family to travel to Tampa frequently to be with him.   We'll keep that fund open for a couple of weeks and give all remaining funds to the family.   If you would like to make a gift, I would suggest you consider doing so through that avenue.

If you would prefer to make a gift to USF, a gift to scholarships in memory of Bradley is also a fitting tribute to his legacy at our university.

Either way, you can direct gifts to the Bulls Club, University of South Florida, 4202 E. Fowler Avenue, ATH100, Tampa, Florida, and we'll make sure it gets to its intended place.

Thanks for asking.

Best,

Vicki Mitchell

Bulls Club

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Trip,

The "Bradley Mosely Assistance Fund" was established last year at the USF Federal Credit Union, to help with the expenses of treatment and to allow his family to travel to Tampa frequently to be with him.   We'll keep that fund open for a couple of weeks and give all remaining funds to the family.   If you would like to make a gift, I would suggest you consider doing so through that avenue.

If you would prefer to make a gift to USF, a gift to scholarships in memory of Bradley is also a fitting tribute to his legacy at our university.

Either way, you can direct gifts to the Bulls Club, University of South Florida, 4202 E. Fowler Avenue, ATH100, Tampa, Florida, and we'll make sure it gets to its intended place.

Thanks for asking.

Best,

Vicki Mitchell

Bulls Club

I had forgotten about the "Bradley Mosely Assistance Fund". I'll just go through there again. Thanks, Vicki.

Also, for those who give regularly to the Fight Against Cancer, maybe adding a note honoring the memory of Bradley would be doable.