• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TheBullsPen.com Fundraiser:  Bradley Mosley

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  553
  • Days Won:  0

As you may or may not know TheBullsPen.com raised approximately $150.00 towards gifts for the family of injured Tennessee Tech receiver Drew Hixon.

Now it's time to support one of our own.

207.jpg

Bradley Mosley, a senior guard on the University of South Florida basketball team, has been diagnosed with renal cell cancer and will miss the 2004-05 season while he undergoes treatment at Moffitt Cancer Center.  

SouthFloridaBulls.com would like to start a collection for Mr. Mosley and his family.  We're not entirely sure what we'd like to do for them, and we are open to suggestions.  The Hixons received a fantastic flower arrangement from Bloomtown Florists, as well as some gift cards towards local restaurants.

Given the amount of support the Hixon fundraiser garnered, I would like to suggest a donation amount of $5.00.  If you can donate more, fine.  Less, fine.  The amount is unimportant.  What is important is that we step up again and show our support for one of our own who is going through a difficult time.

You can donate any amount manually through PayPal or use the link below to make a pre-set $5.00 donation via PayPal:

Mosley Fundraiser - PayPal Link

If you are uncomfortable using PayPal, send me an e-mail and I will make arrangements to pick up any donations in person at one of the remaining home football games.

On behalf of Bulliever and SouthFloridaBulls.com, we all thank you for your support.

Matt (BullWriter)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Good idea...

I put in my donation.  

I like the idea of flowers again, but i'd hesitate about the "fast food" gift certificates this time.  Fast food and cancer treatment probably don't go well together.

Good idea...

I put in my donation.  

I like the idea of flowers again, but i'd hesitate about the "fast food" gift certificates this time.  Fast food and cancer treatment probably don't go well together.

I agree completely.  I wonder if there's something else we could do in addition to flowers.  Something custom from us, like a jacket or something.

Just brainstorming.

Also, in the interest of public disclosure, 45 cents of every $5.00 donation goes to PayPal to cover fees.

Just FYI.

Matt

From what i've heard, it can be pretty boring at Moffit, during the off time post-treatment.  Maybe something to help pass the time?  not sure what that would be...  thoughts?

good idea, the could work, depending on the amount of donations.  

We wouldn't get in trouble by the NCAA for something like this, would we?

I don't know, actually.  I wouldn't think so, but who knows.  Anybody know for sure?