• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Louisville game hotel

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

Wondering where those that are going to the game are staying.  I know the travel group is staying at the Marriot.  

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307

Rizzo and I will be staying at the Baymont Inn and Suites Louisville East, 15 miles from UL and near a bunch of other stuff.  Leaving here Friday at 8AM and returning sunday night.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080

There isn't a whole lot out in the East-End save for homes and the usual - found almost everywhere else in America - chain restuarants and stores.  We'll be staying not far from the Baymont (across I-64 by Oxmoor Country Club).

I don't know how much free time you will have and what your interests (besides Bulls Football  :)) are but The Muhammad Ali Center is one of the newer attractions in Louavull.

http://www.alicenter.org/

Go Bulls.

One suggestion I have for people going to the game is to purchase some chemical Toe and Hand warmers....Sports Authority sells them here in Florida -  made by Grabber MyCoal  - a package with 2 hand warmers and 2 toe warmers sells for $2.49 - they last about 6-7 hours. ****'s Sporting Goods in Louisville has them too.

489.jpg&x=170&y=130

488.jpg&x=170&y=130

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

I will be at the Marriot East. Probably will head downtown for a few pops though.