• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do we have something like this?

Guest Sprtsfn627

Guest Sprtsfn627

http://ia.utep.edu/Portals/569/Quality_of_Life[low].pdf

If you go down to page 3, you will find an in-depth athletics plan.  Among the suggestions include:

-Addition of Women's sports to supplement Title IX

-Upgrade of all facilities (already working on that)

-Increase athletics budget to $25-35 million

-40/10 attendence: 40K average attendence in Football, 10K average attendence in Basketball

-Development of satellite shops throughout the community that can supply merchandise and tickets to all athletic events

-Host NCAA events (already doing this w/St. Pete Times)

-Schedule strong national and regional teams in all sports

I've never seen something like this from USF...so I was hoping to see ours.  But if we don't have one, we sure do need one.  Many of these goals are the same ones we should be trying to obtain.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566
  • Days Won:  0

I dont know, but that stadium looks pretty cool, but I know that isnt in the master plan so dont even get started on a OCS...

Guest Sprtsfn627

Oh no....I wasn't asking about a you know what.  I don't wanna touch that subject with a 40 foot poll.  I was just wondering if we had a drawn out athletic plan somewhere.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  566
  • Days Won:  0

I know we have something drawn up, Ive seen it around a couple of times, but again there isnt an actual set date of when it will start and when it will be finished for upgrades around the athletic facilities...as for increase in budget and all of the other stuff, I dont think we have any of that planned out...we are taking little baby steps, but at least they are steps...