• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Point Spread vs. Notre Dame

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

That’s a big spread.  They didn’t look that good yesterday

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We did a great job of disguising our improvements, we have them right where we want them.

Taking the points makes the most sense unless of course we don’t dress another 15 this Saturday 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We did a great job of disguising our improvements, we have them right where we want them.

Darn it man. Let’s just take a long draw of the juice for a moment. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

43 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

count rugen the princess bride GIF

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Darn it man. Let’s just take a long draw of the juice for a moment. 

I just want to see tangible improvements in the area of expertise of the current head coach and the greatest opportunity that we have for improvement on the team. Is that really too much to ask? If we make a game out of Notre Dame and beat FAU that will be something to hang our hats on but if we get waxed by 26 against the ND paper champions and then get beat by our former coaching dynamic duo things will be pointing more to this hire as being more sizzle than steak then there being imagined improvements.

9 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Taking the points makes the most sense unless of course we don’t dress another 15 this Saturday 

What if they don’t dress 16?

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I just want to see tangible improvements in the area of expertise of the current head coach and the greatest opportunity that we have for improvement on the team. Is that really too much to ask? If we make a game out of Notre Dame and beat FAU that will be something to hang our hats on but if we get waxed by 26 against the ND paper champions and then get beat by our former coaching dynamic duo things will be pointing more to this hire as being more sizzle than steak then there being imagined improvements.

What specifically do you want to see improvements? We ran for 300. We will most definitely make this dicey/ interesting in South Bend-over. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,844
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

What if they don’t dress 16?

Stay away then, , ND is not explosive enough to be giving this many points.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, jchem1995 said:

What specifically do you want to see improvements? We ran for 300. We will most definitely make this dicey/ interesting in South Bend-over. 

The passing game. We knew that if Ford isn’t benched he can run fast, I don’t think that really took improved coaching to actualize especially against an FCS opponent. We barely had more passing yards agains an FCS opponent than that FCS opponent that has built their system around not passing had against us, I would have liked to have seen a little more as would anyone that is actually being honest about what they saw.