• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Point Spread vs. Notre Dame

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

14 hours ago, Sellular1 said:

That’s a big spread.  They didn’t look that good yesterday

always take care of the betters bulls

always cover

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

8 hours ago, Bullrush33 said:

Would could barely throw the ball and now people think we can beat Notre dame? Nick Young Meme GIF

Apparently the goal is to lose by 26 points now haha

8 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

I think that we had 3 starting OL out and a barely cracked-open playbook.  I think people did see was more discipline and passion that will lay the groundwork to give us a chance.

True, but Citadel gifted us points, and couldn't complete a pass.  They were a disaster when it came to execution.  

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

I realize this is a somewhat different team, with a different coaching staff. But after what happened against Wisconsin last year, I will be expecting us to get blown out unless our Bulls pleasantly surprise me and keep it competitive. Saves my liver from a lot of damage that would be done if I went into this week expecting a good game 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheAccountant said:

I realize this is a somewhat different team, with a different coaching staff. But after what happened against Wisconsin last year, I will be expecting us to get blown out unless our Bulls pleasantly surprise me and keep it competitive. Saves my liver from a lot of damage that would be done if I went into this week expecting a good game 😂

I didn't see anything on offense last week unless this is part of some master diabolical scheme.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684

5 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I didn't see anything on offense last week unless this is part of some master diabolical scheme.

I am actually rewatching the game now because I was kind of drunk and had like 20 people over keeping me distracted. But from what I did see Saturday, our best chance of keeping this game close is our defense. Our offense just isn't going to be a 35 point per game group, which is where we will need to be if our defense plays like last years'.

Another thought would be that with the addition of Cade Fortin, possibly our passing game comes more alive. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199

9 hours ago, Bullrush33 said:

Would could barely throw the ball and now people think we can beat Notre dame? Nick Young Meme GIF

25 pass attempts and most were  short passes...we did run for over 300 yards with the second string OL.  Actually looking forward to seeing our starting OL they weigh in on avg 320lbs maybe our biggest line ever. 

ND didnt look like world beaters themselves vs Duke.

Also ND doesnt have the huge running backs like Wisconsin 220+ lbs so I think we can keep the ND run game in check.

But obviously we will have to open up our passing game in this game.

We have weapons on offense do we have a qb that can get the ball to them is the biggest question I have about this Usf team.

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, TheAccountant said:

I am actually rewatching the game now because I was kind of drunk and had like 20 people over keeping me distracted. But from what I did see Saturday, our best chance of keeping this game close is our defense. Our offense just isn't going to be a 35 point per game group, which is where we will need to be if our defense plays like last years'.

Another thought would be that with the addition of Cade Fortin, possibly our passing game comes more alive. 

I would say at this point our defense is significantly better than last years. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,438
  • Days Won:  19

The meek may inherit the earth but they don't generally win football games.  I don't expect even Touchdown Jesus to take any mercy upon us and, unless last Saturday's Bull performance was the biggest sandbagging effort in history, this weekend will not be pretty.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I would say at this point our defense is significantly better than last years. 

Which is interesting since we fired a “defensive” coach and replaced them with an “offensive” coach.